2iguys' JrMod Application!

3 posters

Go down

2iguys' JrMod Application! Empty 2iguys' JrMod Application!

Post by 2iguys 12/24/2014, 10:37 pm

Minecraft username: 2iguys

Real name (recommended): Mason Dixon Zynomirski

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have been a Member for almost 10 months. 

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan on being on THIS server as often as possible (so, hopefully at least 4 hours a day!!).

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: None, but Pax said IF he liked it he’d vouch.

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: I think I deserve JrMod because I feel that I am able to do more within the server community to make it a better and more enjoyable place.  If I become JrMod I will make sure that I am available to all players in need of help (whether or not it’s a serious issue).  I will responsibly fix and prevent all griefs within my control and capability.  I will also help players with game issues and problems.  I also think I should have JrMod so that I can provide the extra aid that is needed for those who need it when other staff is unavailable, and so that I can be better alert and capable of finding and managing griefs and other issues.  Another useful skill that sets me apart from the other members on the server is that I know how to use and manage plugins (such as World Edit, Multiverse, Essentials, and most others), as well as knowing how to manage servers and communities (due to the setup and ownership of my own).  I believe that this is a useful skill whilst being a staff member, and later for being an Admin.  That is why I think that I would be a great addition to the Oasis Staffing Team.  Thank you and please consider my application. 

Happy New Years!!!
- “Oasis is the Best Community I have ever been a part of" - 2iguys 

Last edited by 2iguys on 1/3/2015, 2:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating member since field)
2iguys
2iguys
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

2iguys' JrMod Application! Empty Re: 2iguys' JrMod Application!

Post by HealthMagazine 12/24/2014, 11:15 pm

Not saying im not vouching, but why dont you apply for veteran first?
 i mean, theres a lot of staff now,
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

2iguys' JrMod Application! Empty Thanks

Post by 2iguys 12/24/2014, 11:56 pm

I will do that tomorrow and I had planned to anyways, thank you and happy holidays to all of my friends and peers on oasis
2iguys
2iguys
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

2iguys' JrMod Application! Empty Here's Your Attention

Post by Guest 12/25/2014, 3:05 pm

I'm going to vouch, because you're a good... (2i)guy... I haven't interacted with you much, but just enough to know that you deserve this. *wink*

Back to top Go down

2iguys' JrMod Application! Empty Thanks

Post by 2iguys 12/25/2014, 3:16 pm

Thank you lol (2i)guys I appreciate your vouch! Merry Christmas
2iguys
2iguys
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

2iguys' JrMod Application! Empty Still here Lolz

Post by 2iguys 1/3/2015, 2:06 am

Let's see about January promos :)
2iguys
2iguys
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 1/6/2015, 6:52 pm

Locked by request.

Quote from your Veteran application: "Ok thank you pax. I see what you mean. I will stick with the veteran app then for now. As that is not my intention. I appreciate your input." 

When you want this unlocked, pm any staff member asking for it to be unlocked or just make a new Jrmod application.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down