Minecraft 1.8 Vanilla Custom Recipes

+3
shadeyghost
retkojy
ShadowWovle
7 posters

Go down

Should we have things like thing in the 1.8 Oasis server (when updated)

Minecraft 1.8 Vanilla Custom Recipes I_vote_lcap44%Minecraft 1.8 Vanilla Custom Recipes I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
Minecraft 1.8 Vanilla Custom Recipes I_vote_lcap56%Minecraft 1.8 Vanilla Custom Recipes I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
Minecraft 1.8 Vanilla Custom Recipes I_vote_lcap0%Minecraft 1.8 Vanilla Custom Recipes I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Minecraft 1.8 Vanilla Custom Recipes Empty Minecraft 1.8 Vanilla Custom Recipes

Post by ShadowWovle 10/12/2014, 8:45 pm

Examples
Sub-Elemental Axe
Sub-Elemental Axe
-Damage 7
Minecraft 1.8 Vanilla Custom Recipes 2014-117
Minecraft 1.8 Vanilla Custom Recipes 2014-115

Enchanter
Minecraft 1.8 Vanilla Custom Recipes 2014-119

Minecraft 1.8 Vanilla Custom Recipes 2014-120

Bloodcursed Razor
Bloodcursed Razor Lv 1 
-Damage 12
-Blood 1 (Looting 1)
Bloodcursed Razor Lv 2
-Damage 14
-Blood 2 (Looting 2, Bane of Arthropods 2)
Bloodcursed Razor Lv 3
-Damage 15
-Blood 3 (Looting 3, Bane of Arthropods 2, Smite 1)
Minecraft 1.8 Vanilla Custom Recipes 2014-111Minecraft 1.8 Vanilla Custom Recipes 2014-113Minecraft 1.8 Vanilla Custom Recipes 2014-114
Its uses command blocks.
World Download-http://www.mediafire.com/download/fis48rdis7yukgn/1_8+Crafting+Recipes.zip
Need 1.8
If not in the gray building brake the wall to get in

Last edited by ShadowWovle on 10/13/2014, 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
ShadowWovle
ShadowWovle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Minecraft 1.8 Vanilla Custom Recipes Empty Re: Minecraft 1.8 Vanilla Custom Recipes

Post by retkojy 10/12/2014, 8:48 pm

I mean it sounds great and all but something will go wrong I know it and I kinda like sticking to the regular/tools and blocks this would be kind of confusing

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Minecraft 1.8 Vanilla Custom Recipes Empty Re: Minecraft 1.8 Vanilla Custom Recipes

Post by ShadowWovle 10/12/2014, 9:01 pm

retkojy wrote:I mean it sounds great and all but something will go wrong I know it and I kinda like sticking to the regular/tools and blocks this would be kind of confusing
Yeah  but heres 2 ways around that if you forget them /recipe (if coded) or item frames in 3x3 like crafting table and what you mean by something will go wrong I know it
ShadowWovle
ShadowWovle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 10/13/2014, 12:49 am

ok
yes for the xp bottles, i would LOVE THAT, BUT the axe?, no, i dont want it getting to confusing, it would give a use for blaze rods tho xD
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus 10/13/2014, 9:28 am

Wait,t his can be done with default Vanilla? Or is this a mod? If this is vanilla that's pretty friggen cool, but how did he get the custom axe? Either I missed something when I read this (Haven't been awake long) Or I'm not being thorough. I dunno, There's plenty of recipes in Default minecraft. If I wanted extra stuff, I'd simply go play a modded MC. I really do apologize if I missed something though. I;ll read the original post again soon.
NostrumDomus
NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 10/13/2014, 10:35 am

NostrumDomus wrote:Wait,t his can be done with default Vanilla? Or is this a mod? If this is vanilla that's pretty friggen cool, but how did he get the custom axe?
It is a Mod. This is not part of vanilla Minecraft.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/13/2014, 4:13 pm

Would rather not see mods in "vanilla"...but that's just my opinion.

If plugin, spigot/bukkit/sponge/whatever hasn't updated, so that might be difficult.
If a custom items mod, would probably require everyone to have the mod when they join (like pixelmon).

It's cool and doable, but I'm not sure if we'll implement mods on 1.8 vanilla, since we never did with 1.7's tempmap. Especially since we have no idea how long we'll be in vanilla. Not my call tho

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWovle 10/13/2014, 5:20 pm

For the people that are saying this is a mod its not.Its in vanilla minecraft i just uses command blocks
Here is the map download --> http://www.mediafire.com/download/fis48rdis7yukgn/1_8+Crafting+Recipes.zip 
If your not in the gray building going in it by destroy in the wall to get in
ShadowWovle
ShadowWovle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 10/13/2014, 6:26 pm

Command blocks can access the crafting table inventory?
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWovle 10/13/2014, 6:55 pm

Paxination wrote:Command blocks can access the crafting table inventory?
Yes and No I have a dropper named crafting table and with a crafting table minecraft under it. So it looks like a crafting table and for the commands i just use /testforblocks (its tests the dropper for the recipe then looks for that dropper with the same recipe and then makes the redstone powered to power the other two commandblocks), /clone (after it is powered it clones the item in a dropper with the dropper named recipe), and /playsound (after it is powered it makes an anvil sound)
ShadowWovle
ShadowWovle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/13/2014, 7:18 pm

Downloaded and messed with it.

From what I understand now, it's something that prompts player to input items, and outputs an item that's already possible to spawn with OP commands, and adds a fancy name. When it finds the items it tested for it returns the item.
Input Dropper -> Mess of Command Blocks -> Output Dropper

ex of direct command input/output without the above process:

Long story short, enables people in survival to craft something an OP can spawn by supplying certain items in a certain pattern on craft table.

Questions now would be:
-Do we want people to have 12+ damage axes
-How to go about replicating the system in the map we have for 1.8 (The coordinates in all commandblocks need adjusting)

Last edited by Lina on 10/13/2014, 7:36 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed command, again)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 10/13/2014, 7:36 pm

Lina wrote:Downloaded and messed with it.

From what I understand now, it's something that prompts player to input items, and outputs an item that's already possible to spawn with OP commands, and adds a fancy name. When it finds the items it tested for it returns the item.

Long story short, enables people in survival to craft something an OP can spawn by supplying certain items in a certain pattern on craft table.

Questions now would be:
-How to go about replicating the system in the map we have for 1.8 (The coordinates in all commandblocks need adjusting)
I can see to many issues with this ability. That would be bad to have guest running around with 100 damage wood swords mass murdering livestock. And they would be able to get something like fortune 2000 on picks then they could sell hundreds of stacks of resources corupting the oasis economy (if this is done for the 1.8 perm map) . Plus this is really hard to perform 

On the flipside though, there will be more uses for some items. 

I'm on the fence about this as i can see way to many issues this will cause but it also has some good benifits
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/13/2014, 7:44 pm

ThunderTheW0lf wrote:
I can see to many issues with this ability. That would be bad to have guest running around with 100 damage wood swords mass murdering livestock. And they would be able to get something like fortune 2000 on picks then they could sell hundreds of stacks of resources corupting the oasis economy (if this is done for the 1.8 perm map) . Plus this is really hard to perform 

I'm on the fence about this as i can see way to many issues this will cause but it also has some good benifits

The system described in what shadow said limits to +12 and +15. There will be no one with anything more powerful then that. No one can edit the command blocks and make it higher.
The only items provided in the system are axes with modified enchants and names. (no fortune picks, etc)
The command I did was an example of what Operators can do.
-
Also, guessing the Damage-dealt is modified with sharp or something, because I can't find a way to modify the items core +damage value... only damage it's taken

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWovle 10/13/2014, 7:54 pm

Lina wrote:Downloaded and messed with it.

Questions now would be:
Yes, that is how it works and now for question 1 i would say i dont know (its up to staff to add and plus you can make your own recipes, that axe was just for an example). For the second question the cords will be easy i just use notepad and copy and paste just have the droppers in a line so you only have to change the x or z cords by one.
Commands
                     Crafting  Crafting   Dropper
                     Table(1)  Table(2) Recipe(3)
/testforblocks 1x 1y 1z 2x 2y 2z 3x 3y 3z

Dropper     Dropper   Crafting
         Item(1)    Item(2)   Table(3)
/clone 1x 1y 1z 2x 2y 2z 3x 3y 3z
                                               Crafting
                                                 Table
/playsound random.anvil_use @p x y z

Last edited by ShadowWovle on 10/13/2014, 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added things)
ShadowWovle
ShadowWovle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWovle 10/13/2014, 8:47 pm

Lina wrote:
ThunderTheW0lf wrote:

The system described in what shadow said limits to +12 and +15. There will be no one with anything more powerful then that. No one can edit the command blocks and make it higher.
The only items provided in the system are axes with modified enchants and names. (no fortune picks, etc)
The command I did was an example of what Operators can do.
-
Also, guessing the Damage-dealt is modified with sharp or something, because I can't find a way to modify the items core +damage value... only damage it's taken
The Damage Dealt is changed to 12, 14, or 15 from 6  not with sharpness.
How to change attack damage:
ShadowWovle
ShadowWovle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/13/2014, 8:50 pm

^ty was looking for that XD

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWovle 10/13/2014, 9:02 pm

Lina wrote:^ty was looking for that XD
yw I hope I exampled it good if you have any questions about it. I can answer most of them but what UUIDMost n UUIDLeast do XD.
ShadowWovle
ShadowWovle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 10/14/2014, 4:15 am

too many redstones, BUT THAT IS AWESOME, all in vanilla, no plugin neccasary, so pax, ur outta a job now, but i like the idea now, i really hate messin with redstone tho, so i will leave that to.... a staffie wif redstone capabilities, hey, maybe put the thing in spawn somewhere
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWovle 10/14/2014, 6:58 am

shadeyghost wrote:too many redstones, BUT THAT IS AWESOME, all in vanilla, no plugin neccasary, so pax, ur outta a job now, but i like the idea now, i really hate messin with redstone tho, so i will leave that to.... a staffie wif redstone capabilities, hey, maybe put the thing in spawn somewhere
Lol I don't think pax will lose his job and that's not a lot of redstone. For one recipe it's only 3 command blocks powered by a redstone clock and yeah I was think about putting it in /spawn
ShadowWovle
ShadowWovle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down