3 posters

Go down

Member Empty Member

Post by charged_ipod 7/27/2014, 1:47 pm

Is applying for member what lets you join the server? Or is it a rank you get other than, say guest for people that applyed and got in...

charged_ipod
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Member Empty Re: Member

Post by 4emersons 7/27/2014, 1:59 pm

Anyone can join and play on the server (ip is oasis-mc.us) and we do not require you to be a member to play or do anything, but you do get extra perks and a colored name from having a rank. You can apply for member at the same place you posted this (just click "New Topic" or post a reply to this, copy and paste this format into the post, answer it and name the post something along the lines of "username's Member Application", then wait for it to be accepted.) 
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Member Empty Re: Re:Member

Post by charged_ipod 7/27/2014, 2:10 pm

i know, but when i try to join the server it says "Banned by Vannila Ban" and says for me to go appeal at the website... what do i do?

charged_ipod
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 7/27/2014, 2:13 pm

Oh, the vanilla bans were from a long time ago (I think) so you can appeal the ban at here. Use the correct format found here, and it will be considered. Good luck. 

Btw is that your Minecraft username? "charged_Ipod"? Because I look on the search engine and can't find a topic that has that in the title, and the titles of the ban threads usually have the player's username in it. Could be that our search engine is glitching again, though.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 7/27/2014, 2:29 pm

ben wrote:Could be that our search engine is glitching again, though.

I was so worried that it was just me XD. According to search I don't exist before 2013 (bull!). So yes, here is your problem
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Member Empty Re:

Post by charged_ipod 7/27/2014, 2:31 pm

yeah im charged_ipod

charged_ipod
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/28/2014, 2:53 pm

4emersons wrote:Anyone can join and play on the server (ip is oasis-mc.us) and we do not require you to be a member to play or do anything, but you do get extra perks and a colored name from having a rank. You can apply for member at the same place you posted this (just click "New Topic" or post a reply to this, copy and paste this format into the post, answer it and name the post something along the lines of "username's Member Application", then wait for it to be accepted.) 

[Pending]
until correct format is used

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down