Zombieprophecy's Jr. Mod Application

+2
tjr1022
QuartzKoi
6 posters

Go down

Should I get Jr. Mod rank

Zombieprophecy's Jr. Mod Application I_vote_lcap30%Zombieprophecy's Jr. Mod Application I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
Zombieprophecy's Jr. Mod Application I_vote_lcap70%Zombieprophecy's Jr. Mod Application I_vote_rcap 70% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Zombieprophecy's Jr. Mod Application Empty Zombieprophecy's Jr. Mod Application

Post by QuartzKoi 7/26/2014, 7:13 pm

Minecraft username:zombieprophecy

Real name (recommended):Trent Smith

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:Around 4 months.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:As long as the server is online and available.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: None (I can think of a few that might, but not for sure.

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: I have several reasons that I would like to be a part of staff. First off, the staff of Oasis is incredible, helpful, and overall awesome, and I would love to be a part of it. Whenever I had any trouble on the server, I was immediately helped after I asked for it, and I would love to help in the same way to other players that need help. If someone asked for my help, I would help them with whatever their problem was. If their problem was a griefer, I would track them down, and ban them so that other players would have a better time on this wonderful server. Another reason that I think that I deserve the Jr. Mod rank is because of my maturity. Most of the time I am a very mature person, and when I am not, I love to be funny around people. I also do not tollerate any kind of verbal harm, griefing, or any other types of bullying to other players. I really hate the feeling you get when this stuff happens. While I do not tollerate bullying, when I have to confront the person who is disturbing others, I usually do not lose my cool and/or cuss, unless they take it way to far. If anyone is griefed I will always try to replace whatever was lost or killed to the best of my ability. Also, on most days I am usually on quite consteantly, usually around 3-4 hours a day, unless I am with family, or busy with other things. Several times I have reported griefs or helped whoever was griefed in other ways. And when these happened, I never acted immature and blamed whoever was in the surrounding area. Also, I am a very trusworthy and professional person when you come to know me. I am not sure if this adds anything to the probability of me getting the rank, but I would like to say that I have (slightly) helped the server and donated $10 to the server, no matter what happens, I likely will donate up to $30 dollars to help fund the server.

Pro's.
+Has donated
+Very mature
+Very trustworthy
+Does not allow bullying
+Generally a nice person

Con's
-has only been on 4 months
-very little forum activity
-No Staff that will vouch (As far as I know)

After reading my application I hope you will vouch for me to become Jr. Mod. If you decide that my application wasn't enough, I am fine with that. If you do not think I am worthy enough to obtain this rank, please leave constructive criticism down below. Thank you for reading my Jr. Mod Application, and have a good day! :D

Zombieprophecy's Jr. Mod Application <a href=Zombieprophecy's Jr. Mod Application Traine11

Last edited by zombieprophecy on 8/11/2014, 4:48 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Pro's and Con's)
QuartzKoi
QuartzKoi
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Zombieprophecy's Jr. Mod Application Empty Re: Zombieprophecy's Jr. Mod Application

Post by tjr1022 7/26/2014, 7:40 pm

Y'know, I like this. It has a lot of potential.

Pending.
tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Zombieprophecy's Jr. Mod Application Empty Zombies JrMod app

Post by retkojy 7/26/2014, 8:28 pm

its a nice app it tells us why u should be staff and not a sentence of "I don't grief" i think with a couple of twicks and so more actuviy you'd be a great part of staff good luck ~ret

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Zombieprophecy's Jr. Mod Application Empty Re: Zombieprophecy's Jr. Mod Application

Post by mickdude2 7/26/2014, 11:43 pm

Never seen you until today. No vouch.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaMagazine 7/27/2014, 12:43 am

zombieprophecy wrote:How long have you been playing on THIS server?:Around 4 months.
^^ Never seen you. No vouch
PandaMagazine
PandaMagazine
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 7/27/2014, 7:26 am

Hi, nice to meet you. Who are you. Never seen you before, no vouch. More time needed to become a good candidate.
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by QuartzKoi 8/21/2014, 3:24 pm

Alright Staff, this isn't going anywhere (As expected) Could you please Block this topic?
QuartzKoi
QuartzKoi
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down