Returning (For Sure This Time!)

4 posters

Go down

Returning (For Sure This Time!) Empty Returning (For Sure This Time!)

Post by runethief000 7/2/2014, 2:23 am

No idea what to write here, so I guess I'll just put whatever comes to mind. I'm Runethief000, and I've been playing since Feb 21, 2011. I started out on this server with my brother while we were hopping around trying out quite a few different places. We met some really cool people here and decided to stick around. I played up until around Sep 2011 or early 2012, when I had to stop for a while. School hit like a ton of bricks and I didn't have much time to do any gaming, which I guess made it seem like I just disappeared.
I tried getting back into the swing of things in the summer of 2012, but there was a lot going on and I kind of lost track about 5 days after posting "Hey, I'm back!" on the forums. Recently I've graduated, and things seem to be running smoothly so far with work and college. I had my friend, lonesaint, call me up a few days ago and tell me he was playing on Oasis again, which, sad to say, I had kind of forgotten about until then.
So here I am, once again, lurking and building, the [trusted] player who appeared out of nowhere with no warning. Coming back, I realized just how many people I once knew have left the server or have just become inactive. I miss their company, but I hope that I can form new friendships with the new life that now populates this server.
I guess I should give a bit more info on me, more than just this short story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Runethief000
Hobbies: Gaming, Woodworking, Attempting to Code
Personality: I'm usually pretty quiet, so please don't take it the wrong way if I don't speak up very much while I'm in game or on the Teamspeak server. I promise I'm quite friendly, but I don't usually talk unless somebody directs a question at me, or just puts a question out in general.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess that's really all from me, then. I hope to see you all in game at some point!

runethief000
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Returning (For Sure This Time!) Empty Re: Returning (For Sure This Time!)

Post by mickdude2 7/2/2014, 2:39 am

Hey man, long time no see! Good to see another familiar face.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 7/2/2014, 9:37 am

Welcome back!  I havent had the pleasure of meeting you.  I first joined the server in Oct 2012.  IK IK, your thinking WAIT WTF....  Says Owner, but you joined the server in Oct 2012?  I am pretty sure you remember the original owners Ariley92 and Sainteven?  They passed the server on to me and madscientist032.  You probably would remember Mad.....he's quite mad.....js.....LOL

Any rate glad to see old faces come back.  We have expanded beyound the SMP server and have 2 more.  We have a pixelmon (pokemon mod) server and a FTB (Feed the beast, like tekkit) server.  FTB is still in the works tho.

Hope you enjoy your return to Oasis!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 7/2/2014, 10:15 am

YEAH BOY RETURN OF OLDER PLAYERS 2014!!!!!!!11
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down