HealthMagazine Ban Appeal

3 posters

Go down

HealthMagazine Ban Appeal Empty HealthMagazine Ban Appeal

Post by HealthMagazine 6/27/2014, 1:50 pm

Minecraft username:HealthMagazine

Mod/Admin who banned you:i think Taccy

Reason you were banned:making a shop

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: ok so i was bored so  i Tped over to SolarMarcus and i see him making a shop in this huge building so i watch him and Jawell (who was fixing a shop sign for him) for a few minutes and then TheMathSlayer came over to me and asked me "do you want a plot for free?" so i said sure and i sent him 25 coins (as a thanks) and i start making it nice 5 minutes later NTR come on and Solar says "uh oh hell be pissed" so im like why? didn't TheMathSlayer have permission to make us have shops there?? so he's like i don't know so . then a minute later all the shops there get burnt and then i'm banned 

I should be Un-banned because honestly i didn't know that TheMathSlayer didn't have permission.. and he asked if i want a free shop most people would say yes and so  did i.. I couldn't of have known he didn't have the permission from NTR i promise i feel really bad for being banned for the second time but this time i know its not really fully my fault (i know i should've asked if he had permission first but i saw other 5 shops there so i thought he had permission) but... this doesn't feel like fully my fault for that said reason Please take your time thinking over if you want to deny this but have in mind it really wasn't fully my fault 

what did i steal and sell?? i didnt steal from NTR ? tell me what i stole from him and sold? there was no shop sign yet even i didnt even make a shop sign DX and i didnt steal from NTR name one item .. please ?? i didnt even break a block from NTR check youll see i didnt.

Thanks for your consideration and time ..

Last edited by Helthmagazine on 6/27/2014, 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

HealthMagazine Ban Appeal Empty Re: HealthMagazine Ban Appeal

Post by HealthMagazine 6/27/2014, 2:08 pm

and what i was GOING to sell was wool from /warp sheep (it isnt spawned so its allowed there no rule stating you cant sell them) you can check my messages ok? check my messages between me and ThemathSlayer.. Thanks And im sorry for making a shop there..
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 6/27/2014, 2:16 pm

Helthmagazine wrote:what did i steal and sell?? i didnt steal from NTR ? tell me what i stole from him and sold? there was no shop sign yet even i didnt even make a shop sign DX and i didnt steal from NTR name one item .. please ??

Do you not understand the concept of griefing? You didn't steal an item, you stole his space. Griefing applies to placing as well as breaking blocks.

Section I. Griefing

a. Griefing Defined
Griefing is defined as the act of destroying or modifying blocks that another player has placed without their consent. It also encompasses building on another person's property, or within 5 blocks of it, without their consent. Furthermore, griefing also includes ruining other people's playing experience, such as causing mass server lag. See Section IV, subsection C for more details. Destroying or modifying public property, or not fully removing all log blocks from a tree you have cut down are also examples of griefing.

This is literally the first part of the rules, something which you either ignored, or failed to read despite being in so much trouble before. Also, the blame game? Really? This appeal decides whether or not you ever play on Oasis again and you use it not to admit what you did wrong, not to even apologise to Ntr or the staff, but to blame someone else?

It would have taken a spectacular appeal to get unbanned and this falls miles short of the mark.

HealthMagazine Ban Appeal UEF4OWx
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 6/27/2014, 7:34 pm

Health, after looking back at the logs, your story is 100% true.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.  Your ban has been appealed!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down