Random kicking?

3 posters

Go down

Random kicking? Empty Random kicking?

Post by sly386 6/25/2014, 5:57 pm

So I was on at 5:55pm and while I was walking around my own town with Berserkpirate and Veronic, I was randomly kicked from the game. I thought nothing of it, but when I got back on it said "You have been a bad bad minecrafter, here is a new rulebook." But first off, I never did anything: no spam, no cursing, no greifing, I wasnt even talking in the chat. Second off, there seemed to only be two veterans on and when I asked why I was kicked no one ever answered. So please, tell me: "What did I do?"
sly386
sly386
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Random kicking? Empty Re: Random kicking?

Post by MegaScary 6/25/2014, 6:08 pm

If you are lagging a bit the server will kick you and pax's rulebook plugin gives you a rule book after you rejoin. It happens to me quite frequently when my connection is bad. Don't worry about it. You haven't done anything wrong.
MegaScary
MegaScary
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by sly386 6/25/2014, 6:12 pm

Oh thank god. Cause yeah i was lagging lol. I was just shocked when it said i was a "bad bad minecrafter" and I was like "I help people every night and make sre people know what is good and not good T-T Im not bad".
sly386
sly386
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaScary 6/25/2014, 6:49 pm

Yup no worries. It happens to a lot of people and lag is usually the answer.
MegaScary
MegaScary
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by sly386 6/25/2014, 7:37 pm

It happened again but this time it had something about horse ownership under it. I own two horses that I use to breed (only once so far). Could that be something or is that just a thing too? I read the rules about horse ownership and it doesnt say anything about not owning two or more horses, and I've seen other places with stables full of them so I doubt that is the cause for my lagout "kicks".
sly386
sly386
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaScary 6/25/2014, 7:50 pm

Nope the horse ownership thing has nothing to do with that. Everyone gets that message every time they join. Like I said it is only caused by lag and not to worry about it.
MegaScary
MegaScary
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/25/2014, 9:29 pm

yupyupyup lag
I get kicked for flying sometimes even though I'm allowed to be flying, making a rule book collection I:

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 6/25/2014, 10:33 pm

sly386 wrote:So I was on at 5:55pm and while I was walking around my own town with Berserkpirate and Veronic, I was randomly kicked from the game. I thought nothing of it, but when I got back on it said "You have been a bad bad minecrafter, here is a new rulebook." But first off, I never did anything: no spam, no cursing, no greifing, I wasnt even talking in the chat. Second off, there seemed to only be two veterans on and when I asked why I was kicked no one ever answered. So please, tell me: "What did I do?"

LOL...yes my rulebook plugin! <3

I dont know why I have that enabled by default. No way for me to tell if the server kicked you or a staff member. oh well. Just burn em or wut ever...lol
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down