Hey Everyone!

4 posters

Go down

Hey Everyone! Empty Hey Everyone!

Post by SamStansel 5/8/2011, 5:12 pm

Hi, my name is Sam, and this is the first minecraft server I've joined. I've been playing minecraft for about nine months now ever since mid-alpha. I just want to get to know everyone, and get started playing. If you could give me some suggestions of things to do, I'd love to hear them!

Thanks,
Sam

SamStansel
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone! Empty Re: Hey Everyone!

Post by InvertPanda 5/8/2011, 6:10 pm

Glad that you're stepping into the multiplayer aspect!
Welcome to the server, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
InvertPanda
InvertPanda
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 5/8/2011, 8:06 pm

Get to know people and make some friends. You can even ask if someone has a place for you to star for the first couple of minecraft nights until you can get yourself gathered together with supplies. These commands will also help you as you go:

/kit stonekit = this gives you a stone sword, shovel, axe, pick and maybe (I can't remember) a hoe

/cprivate = When you use this, it helps protect your home and belongings by locking chests, doors and signs so that only you can access them.

/spawn = This returns you anytime you want to the giant spawn dome where you started

/sethome = you can set a home teleport (and change it whenever you want) to the location your standing at when you type it.

/home = returns you anytime you type it to the place where you set /sethome

Make sure to build at least 5-6 blocks away from someone else's property. This includes fences. Also try to be respectful, if you want to build a giant tower right in front of someone's mountain house where they have a great view, ask them first if that is ok.

Otherwise, build, build, build and always feel free to ask a guide, mod, admin, or superadmin in game if you have any more questions.
Nova042
Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone! Empty welcome

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 5/8/2011, 8:22 pm

Nova042 wrote:Get to know people and make some friends. You can even ask if someone has a place for you to star for the first couple of minecraft nights until you can get yourself gathered together with supplies. These commands will also help you as you go:

/kit stonekit = this gives you a stone sword, shovel, axe, pick and maybe (I can't remember) a hoe

/cprivate = When you use this, it helps protect your home and belongings by locking chests, doors and signs so that only you can access them.

/spawn = This returns you anytime you want to the giant spawn dome where you started

/sethome = you can set a home teleport (and change it whenever you want) to the location your standing at when you type it.

/home = returns you anytime you type it to the place where you set /sethome

Make sure to build at least 5-6 blocks away from someone else's property. This includes fences. Also try to be respectful, if you want to build a giant tower right in front of someone's mountain house where they have a great view, ask them first if that is ok.

Otherwise, build, build, build and always feel free to ask a guide, mod, admin, or superadmin in game if you have any more questions.

Nova also forgot to mention that /cprivate can also lock furnaces. Which you might want to do, because if you don't, someone else might, leaving you unable to use or remove your furnace.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum