Sly's Topic of Topics while looking at Topics.

4 posters

Go down

Sly's Topic of Topics while looking at Topics. Empty Sly's Topic of Topics while looking at Topics.

Post by sly386 6/10/2014, 9:42 pm

Hello! My name is Sly, everyone calls me...sly. I am friends with Berserkpirate and DukeofEd. Uh....about me, about me....I hate talking about me =^^=. Seriously I do. There is nooooooooothing to talk about me. I talk a lot. And quiet badly at the spellings. I don't sleep very well because College stresses me out...so i tend to just work on minecraft stuff in the middle of the night/day. Oh yeah, there is something: College. I am in college for Graphic design and junk, but that is boring. Photoshop and all those programs. Yada yada yada....oh, I'm 22 years old. That matters? No? Okay. Uhhhhh....doot da doot doot do...typing about stuff is annoying. How about this. You get online, and talk to me and I can help you find stuff and or build and we play minecraft together? ...No?...Gotta put more stuff up about me? Uh...okay...I...like video games? Yeah Video games, let's talk about that. Well I still have my NES system from way back when, and my SNES, N64, Gcube, and everything. So I know more about video games than I do about breathing. I am told I am funny, but I dont see it. Well I am done now, im gonna go back to playing -takes microphone off-
sly386
sly386
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Sly's Topic of Topics while looking at Topics. Empty Re: Sly's Topic of Topics while looking at Topics.

Post by Cheerioes 6/10/2014, 9:47 pm

nicely worded!
Cheerioes
Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Sly's Topic of Topics while looking at Topics. Empty Re: Sly's Topic of Topics while looking at Topics.

Post by Paxination 6/10/2014, 11:26 pm

NES? SNES? Both those systems came out before you were born. Unless your a serious retro gaming junky. Once in a while I get all nostalgic and pull out my ATARI 2600 or my ATARI 800XL computer system and go all retro. Nes I have to pull up a emulator as the old NES games use to fail in that horrid design.

Whats your favorite NES game?

Any rate....Welcome to community!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by sly386 6/11/2014, 4:15 pm

I had those systems in my house before I was born, but I always had them. My favorite SNES game is the Super Mario World and I am liking my Super Mario RPG and A Link to the Past games as well.
sly386
sly386
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 6/11/2014, 8:16 pm

Actually I asked which NES game, not the Super NES. Super Mario World is my fav on the SNES.
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyNinjaStar 6/12/2014, 12:00 am

Paxination wrote:Actually I asked which NES game, not the Super NES.  Super Mario World is my fav on the SNES.

That's also one of my favorites on the SNES, along with Zelda: A Link to the Past and Super Mario All Stars. I miss playing on my NES, SNES and N64, they are currently locked away in a storage unit 700 miles from me. Hopefully before too long, I will be able to retrieve them.

Anyway, hello Sly, and welcome to Oasis!
FairyNinjaStar
FairyNinjaStar
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://sarahchristina.hubpages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down