Ban Appel: Tschotz

2 posters

Go down

Ban Appel: Tschotz Empty Ban Appel: Tschotz

Post by Tschotz 6/1/2014, 7:53 pm

Although I have been inactive for months, and the reason being is for the misunderstanding of my accounts. When I originally joined Oasis, I joined under the account of "Ninja_Zaye" and about I don't know, a few months later I bought an account named "Tschotz". My stepbrother wanted my old account so I gave him my "Ninja_Zaye" account an we played with: "captainturtle_", "youngja1", "5teelPhoenix", and cman. One day I tried logging on and a message saying I was banned for "and don't try using your alt too." and so I asked my stepbrother to log on and he got a message saying he was banned for griefing, so I just stormed into my room and thought to myself "Oh, oh well I guess I could try another SMP server, but I missed playing with my friends. I'm sorry I never appealed earlier, I wish I had because I really miss Oasis, all I'm trying to say is this was all just a misunderstanding, and I'm sorry for not telling any staff that I gave my old account away. So can I please be unbanned?
Tschotz
Tschotz
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Ban Appel: Tschotz Empty Re: Ban Appel: Tschotz

Post by Guest 6/1/2014, 9:10 pm

Edit in the appeal format (click "edit" in top right corner of your post):
https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t242-appeal-format-for-banned-players
-----
Minecraft username:

Mod/Admin who banned you:

Reason you were banned:

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:
-------
I can't find a ban thread for either account, but I do remember you having the new account and helping unlock all of ninja's chests. You can leave "mod/admin who banned you" blank.

In the future, let staff know when you give away an account in case that person gets themselves banned xD
Just edit it in the correct format, and I'll check back here.

Back to top Go down

Ban Appel: Tschotz Empty Corrected Format....

Post by Tschotz 6/2/2014, 3:20 pm

Minecraft Name: Tschotz

Mod/Admin who banned me: (blank)

Reason Why I was Banned: My stepbrother "Ninja_Zaye" griefed, and that was my previous account, but I never told any staff that I gave him my account, so we both got banned.

Reason Why I should be unbanned: This was all just a misunderstanding, and I would never grief, I loved Oasis.
Tschotz
Tschotz
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/2/2014, 4:51 pm

Alright, I'm logging on right now to unban you, welcome back!
Appeal Accepted
I'm leaving this thread open in case you still can't log in, comment here if having log-in issues

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 6/2/2014, 11:05 pm

Saw him in-game earlier today, so I shall lock this.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down