Warp Application for robbie291Minecraft Museum

Go down

Warp Application for robbie291Minecraft Museum Empty Warp Application for robbie291Minecraft Museum

Post by robbie291 5/30/2014, 7:55 pm

Minecraft username:robbie291

Real name (recommended):Robbie

Proposed name of warp:The Museum

Location of warp (coordinates):  x: 4834.42463
                                            y: 69
                                            z: -4939.49376
Facing West if possible.

Why do you deserve a warp?: I have worked really hard building the museum. My plans are to have exhibits of all blocks and items from Minecraft. I would also like to have a mob exhibit if that is possible.
I have posted my museum idea in the forum and had several people show interest in the idea. I asked
fellow players from Oasis to donate blocks and rare items to the museum, and told them in return I would
some how give them credit for their donations on something like a donators wall or a donators book, I have already had two players that donated exhibits. I believe that this could be a fun community type project collecting items.

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?:
it is not a town but it is however a way that the Oasis community as a whole could take part in a fun project.

Thanks in advance for your consideration,
Robbie(robbie291)
robbie291
robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Warp Application for robbie291Minecraft Museum Empty Re: Warp Application for robbie291Minecraft Museum

Post by Guest 5/30/2014, 9:04 pm

Approved and set facing West
(/warp TheMuseum)

Back to top Go down