Permabanned SpaceCowBoyM

2 posters

Go down

Permabanned SpaceCowBoyM  Empty Permabanned SpaceCowBoyM

Post by Guest 5/14/2014, 5:55 am

Time: now

Appeal: No. You know what you've done is wrong. Take the time to reflect.

length: 31 days Mad Edit: PERMANENT. See my reasons below.

Reason:

Lina: Mad's Reason is stated below in the comments. Many staff feel strongly that we shouldn't include events that have happened off our server. I should have waited until I had more then a single admin's approval before executing a tempban. I realize that, so I'll take a moment to apologize now. My ban is now null and void.

However, over the course of a few months, this player has harassed many players ingame on our server as well. There are some tempbans that where handed out to account for some of these actions. These tempbans resulted after refusing to listen to staff's repeated warnings to leave players alone. Our owner has decided to instead permaban this player for the reason he has chosen, and I support it. In addition, I'm tired of warning said player to stop his actions only to move on to another person and begin them again.

Mad Edit: Also failure to listen to lina's repeated warnings. But mostly because you do not listen to staff at all. I saw those chat logs on the other server. You should be ashamed of yourself.

This is not how we act toward our community members, whether they're banned or not.
I'll spare you the humiliation and not post the screenshots/details I've already put in staff forums.
This attitude needs to go. Take the month to think about your actions, and come back after school's out.

Last edited by Lina on 5/26/2014, 11:07 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Update.)

Back to top Go down

Permabanned SpaceCowBoyM  Empty Re: Permabanned SpaceCowBoyM

Post by Heisenberg 5/14/2014, 7:53 am

One last thing: You are NEVER being unbanned from PvP. Stop telling staff you're going to be unbanned; whether it's in the hope one of them will believe your lies or if you're just not getting the message. If it's the former staff do talk. We'll all aware it's a perma ban and you telling one of us any different won't make them unban you. If it's the latter the hopefully this post will make it clear to you despite having 5 different staff engrave it into your head:

YOU WILL NEVER PLAY PVP ON OASIS SMP. EVER. 

Is that clear enough for you?
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 5/14/2014, 5:27 pm

I have overturned this ban. Please see my edits in Lina's original post for details.

madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/15/2014, 6:37 pm

I have updated my section of the reasoning for SpaceCowboyM's ban, to reflect changes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down