Someone Griefed Diamond Depths Tunnel

3 posters

Go down

Someone Griefed Diamond Depths Tunnel Empty Someone Griefed Diamond Depths Tunnel

Post by Qprime 5/13/2014, 8:39 am

A section of my railway, that i named Diamond Depths Tunnel, has been badly griefed. I put up signs at the entryway saying not to take the minerals, yes someone not only did that, but stole lamps, rails, and redstone torches, on top of punching several holes into the lava flow glass tunnels -- thus rendering the tunnel useless and pillaged. Please revert, ban, and if possible, protect this tunnel from further episodes.

Coords are as follows:
(2000,5,462) to (2000,5,1000)

Please and thank you.
~Q

(P.S. I didn't fix it myself this time to leave the evidence intact... and because the grief is so extensive)
.allblock_box_v1{border-style:solid;border-width:1px;border-color:#ff5500;}
Qprime
Qprime
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Someone Griefed Diamond Depths Tunnel Empty Tunnel closed so people dont fry themselves

Post by Qprime 5/13/2014, 8:50 am

Myself and Maskira sealed the tunnel at both ends to prevent people from unwitting riding the tram into lava. Please unseal the entrances after reverting the tunnel.
Qprime
Qprime
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Someone Griefed Diamond Depths Tunnel Empty Grief in Plains

Post by Maskira 5/13/2014, 9:15 am

Aswell as Q_primes railway system being griefed we found multiple grief's near the /warp plains spawning point, including some broken glass which caused Lava to pour all around the area, i put some Glass around the lava to make sure nobody accidentally walks into it.

Please have the griefs taken care of. <3   

~maskira8
Maskira
Maskira
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Someone Griefed Diamond Depths Tunnel Empty Re: Someone Griefed Diamond Depths Tunnel

Post by 4emersons 5/13/2014, 2:06 pm

Taken care of and locked.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Someone Griefed Diamond Depths Tunnel Empty Re: Someone Griefed Diamond Depths Tunnel

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down