68Flashes' Intro.

3 posters

Go down

68Flashes' Intro. Empty 68Flashes' Intro.

Post by 68flashes 5/9/2014, 10:22 pm

I've been playing Oasis for about 8 months now (inactive for a good 2-3 months) and decided to write a Intro for myself. I first joined Oasis through my good friend, legotaylor, and played on Oasis for awhile, applied for member rank (accepted) and really enjoyed myself. My Minecraft crashed around the end of the year 2013, and I didn't get to join Oasis and was in a inactive state. When I was able to play on servers once again, I joined Oasis to start good again, but not knowing about most things, as I am very stupid at times, I didn't know that maps reset every once in awhile, and my home in Icyvillage got removed with it, I was heart-broken and did not want to play on this server. Then eventually in 2014 I joined once again and 4emersons welcomed me back and helped me build what is now my Town (Flashtown), and soon I was promoted with [Trusted] rank. Now, I'm joining Oasis every time I can, vote on minestatus, and having more fun then ever. I  was always looking a good, survival, friendly server where I could join, and Oasis fits perfectly. I've made lots of new friends so far too, and glad for staff helping me in my "stupid moments." 

Now I just realized I've told about my Oasis life, well now here's my personal one. I'm fun to be with, I guess, I don't play much more games besides Terraria and Minecraft. I love to be outside, play soccer in to past time, and live in a more isolated area than most people. I'm about 13 years old, My names Jordan, most people call me either JJ, Paco, Obama,(Cherrioes)but whatever.Most people are older then me, but very nice, and I have other friends as in animals, which I'm a fan of too. I love movies, animals, favorites are (Wolves,snakes, Turtles <3, etc.) and minecraft, of course. Disney's "Frozen" has currently ruined my life too. Well, thats kinda long, but there's a lot about my Oasis life, a bit about my personal life, there's my Intro, more belated though.

-68Flashes
68flashes
68flashes
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

68Flashes' Intro. Empty Re: 68Flashes' Intro.

Post by FerociousFeline 5/10/2014, 9:20 pm

pretty cool bro! ^w^ happy to know more about fellow members~ .w. <3
FerociousFeline
FerociousFeline
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 68flashes 5/10/2014, 10:14 pm

I would of posted an Intro earlier, but I've been searching through the forums more, and Thanks too ._.
68flashes
68flashes
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by pokekid3847 5/10/2014, 10:17 pm

68Flashes wrote:Turtles <3

i like turtles too .w.
68Flashes' Intro. SJPaGKh
pokekid3847
pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ivyious

Back to top Go down

Post by 68flashes 5/12/2014, 3:53 pm

Agreed ._.
68flashes
68flashes
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down