My humble opinion

3 posters

Go down

My humble opinion Empty My humble opinion

Post by Candigurl198530 4/26/2014, 6:57 pm

I just read some snot nosed kids post "How to survive this server". I wish the thread weren't locked but i understand why it was. 

There has been a lot of drama going on recently because of a select few people just aren't ready to grow up yet. Oasis has become a home away from home for me, and I consider many of the people who play here, friends.

I want to post a second opinion about Oasis members and the Staff in case some people are reading the forums trying to get a feel for the server.

I have NEVER had an issue with ANY staff being rude, or witnessed ANY staff picking on a player for the fun of it. Oasis is an amazing community, both staff and members, and the staff do A LOT to make the server an enjoyable place to be. To say that you need to "AVOID ADMINS AT ALL TIMES" is ridiculous. I have conversations with one of the Admins almost every time we are online together and have never felt like he was being rude or making me feel like I was not good enough to be here. The only time I have ever seen any staff say anything but nice things to someone is if they are not following the rules. If these rules are not in place and enforced Oasis would not be what it is today. 

I have only been a part of this community for a short amount of time compared to others, however, I have never felt afraid to ask any staff or fellow Oasians for tips, or help of any kind. 99.99% of the people on this server are genuine and kind. The .01% that are rude, griefers, and thieves come and go faster than i can blink an eye. I am proud to be a part of a community that I can feel safe to leave unlocked chests around and ask for opinions on my build, help with mining, help with fixing a grief, or even just someone to mess around with cause I'm bored. 

I'm sorry to ALL the staff. What you do for us, from what I see, is not appreciated enough. I want the staff to know that we do appreciate EVERYTHING you do for us. 

Future members, do not be wary to talk to ANY staff. They are all kind and the most helpful group of people I have come across on a Minecraft Server. 

IN SHORT... Oasis, the staff, and the members of this server rock. 

<3 Candi 

Candigurl198530
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

My humble opinion Empty Re: My humble opinion

Post by Gweedo358 4/26/2014, 10:36 pm

Well said Candi and thank you very much.
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 4/27/2014, 5:33 pm

I completely agree candi, there have been more than 5 trusted players banned just this month, most of them were really good players, most. However, recently, most of the recent posts are bans, temp, perm, and forum. I wish it wasn't like this, and I want it to stop, however, I am not staff, and I don't have permission to do that, and, all of the bans have good reasons, I just wish, with all my heart, that we didn't have to deal with this.
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down