KyuremZ's Vet App V2

Go down

KyuremZ's Vet App V2 Empty KyuremZ's Vet App V2

Post by KyuremZ 4/15/2014, 5:01 pm

Minecraft username: KyuremZ

Real name (recommended): Jason Camargo Hensley

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 6 months and a week

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As Long as I can

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Try to at least 3 times a week.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Will Edit As Neccessary

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I attempt to help everyone I can especially guests and I enjoy doing this. 6 months on this server has given me the knowledge to help even more with vet perms. Other than that I am...

Trustworthy:
You know all those people that scam you and annoy you to the extent of your niceness. Ill keep you sane.

Niceness:
I help all I can and give new guests places to live the most I can. Even to seasoned players I can be nice and I attempt to help all that I can.

Mature:
I could do so much things to chat when theres no mods but guess what, I don't. There are lots of players who will just go mad without mods. I stay sane at all times.

Knowledgeable/Helpful:
I know a lot about Oasis rules and procedures and I help guests and members with all questions I can because of my newb history I have read the rules at least 50 times -.-
KyuremZ
KyuremZ
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum