Application for Veteran - ErikMan347

3 posters

Go down

Application for Veteran - ErikMan347 Empty Application for Veteran - ErikMan347

Post by ErikMan347 4/4/2014, 1:49 am

Before we get started, I'd like to apologize for my absence to the server. Due to my brother selling his desk-top, I had to wait to build my computer. I realize my absence will very well dampen my chances of achieving the Veteran rank, and I fully understand the concept of the matter. Let's get started, shall we?

Minecraft Username - ErikMan347

Age - 14

Location - North Idaho, USA

I have been playing on this server for a rough 5 months.

I plan to stay on the server for a very, very long time.

I have voted for Oasis many times.

JrMod's, Mod's, or Admin's to vouch for me: None to quote.

My reason that I feel I deserve Veteran status: There is reason to some topics, and there is reason to this as well. It doesn't feel right giving you a valid reason on why I feel I have a better chance than others, I feel that all men and women are created equally. The format speaks, so I will do that as others have. I feel like I have made an impact upon many people on the Oasis community, and I do believe people can vouch for that. I just enjoy working with others and being involved in a community, such as Oasis. 

What sets me apart from the other Trusted members?:  As I said before, I believe all people are created equally. I will follow the format as written. I believe that I, again, have made a substantial impact on the Oasis community, with people and land alike. I have had very few problems with others on the server, and the ones I do have to this day I still try to restore to an understanding friendship. All in all, I hope I receive the Veteran rank. If I don't, I still get to go onto the server and have a wonderful time.

Again, thank you for taking the time to read my Veteran Application.
                                                                                       Sincerely,

ErikMan347

ErikMan347
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Application for Veteran - ErikMan347 Empty Re: Application for Veteran - ErikMan347

Post by pokekid3847 4/4/2014, 2:05 am

<3
Application for Veteran - ErikMan347 1NYnPaI
pokekid3847
pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ivyious

Back to top Go down

Application for Veteran - ErikMan347 Empty Re: Application for Veteran - ErikMan347

Post by Cheerioes 4/4/2014, 3:07 am

Application for Veteran - ErikMan347 Cereal11
Cheerioes
Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down