8 posters

Go down

Jr.mod app Empty Jr.mod app

Post by masterwolf22 3/9/2014, 4:18 pm

Minecraft username:masterwolf22

Real name (recommended): Harry

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 6 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Very often/always

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: ThunderTheW0lf,TJR,theblazingbandit

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

I am very honest
I work hard to improve my town and help people
Love to improve servers

[size=15.6]masterwolf22[/size]Tree Puncher
Jr.mod app 120px-10

Jr.mod app I_icon_profile Jr.mod app I_icon_pm
masterwolf22
masterwolf22
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Jr.mod app Empty masterwolf22 vouch from TheBlazinBandit

Post by TheBlazinBandit 3/9/2014, 4:29 pm

I think that masterwolf22 would be a great JrMod because he is very honest. I know for a fact that he is honest and trustworthy cause when I died once he gave me all of my emeralds and diamonds, and everything else I had back. He tries to improve towns and help people out in need. I think that masterwolf22 would make an incredible JrMod for this server.

Sincerely: 

TheBlazinBandit

Last edited by TheBlazinBandit on 3/9/2014, 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I spelt something wrong.. sorry.)

TheBlazinBandit
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Jr.mod app Empty Re: Jr.mod app

Post by 4emersons 3/9/2014, 4:31 pm

I say no. 1st off, you are no where near active enough. I'm not talking about in-game (idk how active you are in-game), I'm talking about on the forums. You only made 3 posts, which suggests that you are not very active at all on the forums. The staff need to be quite active both in-game and on the forums. 2ndly, this doesn't even look like you tried. You probably spent 5 minutes on this. 3 phrases in this, not even complete sentences. Not enough. Even though it is more about how you act in-game than what you say in this, people who don't know you in-game will in many cases use what you wrote in this app to decide of they vouch or not, and with this little info in it, people won't come away knowing much of anything more about you than they already did, so they won't vouch. Anything that could possibly give you more of a chance to be picked for this position, you should put in here, just stay truthful obviously.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tjr1022 3/9/2014, 4:41 pm

I didn't actually vouch....

js
tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittycatteo 3/9/2014, 5:21 pm

I agree with Ben a lot, sorry. If we haven't seen u in game, that means your not very active. If we see u in game once or twice, I would consider voting maybe but since I have not, no thanks at the moment. And I would try to be a higher rank before going for Jr Mod, js. If what u say is true, hope to see u in game.
Kittycatteo
Kittycatteo
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 3/9/2014, 5:38 pm

You people make me laugh.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 3/9/2014, 6:01 pm

TheBlazinBandit wrote:I think that masterwolf22 would be a great JrMod because he is very honest. I know for a fact that he is honest and trustworthy cause blah blah blah anecdote.

So honest he falsifies vouches? Tjr very clearly told him in game he didn't vouch, yet there's his 'vouch' on the app.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChopper20 3/9/2014, 7:14 pm

Sir ThunderTheW0lf, TJR, or theblazingbandit are not even jr. Mods or higher nor have I seen at all in game. Be more active and wait a little bit before making a app
TheChopper20
TheChopper20
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/9/2014, 7:16 pm

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: ThunderTheW0lf,TJR,theblazingbandit

None of those are staff.

Two, vouch falsified.

Three, this app is way too short. Look at the other JrMod apps, and compare them. Honestly, I wouldn't even consider this for a vet app (not trying to be rude...but truth...)

Four, I'm locking this before it goes any lower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum