+5
pokekid3847
Gweedo358
Cheerioes
tjr1022
FerociousFeline
9 posters

Go down

Presenting FerociousFeline! Empty Presenting FerociousFeline!

Post by FerociousFeline 3/8/2014, 7:33 pm

***WARNING!This will all be in a word vomit format!***

Height: 5'1|Weight: 112 pounds| Sexual Orientation: Bisexual Work:Unemployed|Schooling: Freshman in Collage| Religious Views: s!tty Christian | Political Views: Moderate | Love-life Status: Uh  | Age: 19 years old | Residency: Untied States of America, Texas, Houston(I was born in San Antonio however!)

> My favorite foods/meals: Mexican grub(ex: chicken flautas with sour cream avocado rice & beans), Seafood(ex: stuffed salmon, crab legs), Chinese chow(ex: Lemon-chicken with fried rice), Bacon, Chick fa-la chicken sandwiches, Potato & egg Taco, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, Strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese in the middle and white frosting, confetti cake with buttercream frosting..this list can go on forever...
>I love to: laugh, read poetry/books
>I really like:birds

>Favorite movies at the moment would be: Warm bodies, The heat, The Other Guys, World War Z, Madea flicks, Wreck-It Ralph, The Emperor's New Groove, The Day After Tomorrow, Underworld, Brave.
>Games I enjoy: Robot Unicorn, Disgaea, Grand Theft Auto, Harvest Moon, A Witchs Tale, Pokemon, Spoons, 21, BS, Chess, Pacman, Galaxian, Death Jr: Root of Evil, Pin-Ball,Minecraft.
> Pets i've owned/own currently: 2 Quacker parrots, 15+ Parakeets,  Toy Poodle, Mutt, Turtle, Teddy Bear Hamster, 3 Mice, Iguana, Wild Doves, 2 Finches, Water Bird, Sparrow, Variety of freshwater fish, Bearded Dragon, 3 Cats, 3 lovebirds
> I listen to a variety of music: Ac/Dc | MayDay Parade | My Chemical Romance | DragonForce | Bullet For My Valentine | Pink | Avenged Sevenfold | Nirvana | Adele | Never Shout Never | The Offspring | FlyLeaf | B.o.B. | Blood On The Dance Floor | Christina Aguilera | Fergie | Aerosmith | Coldplay | Crush-40 | t.A.T.u. | Utada Hikaru | Hollywood Undead | Led Zeppelin | Rise Against | Neon Trees | Three Days Grace | Metallica | Eminem | Bon Jovi | Queen | Evanescence | Owl City | Katy Perry |Linkin Park | Iggy | Icon For Hire | Fall Out Boy | All Time Low |

-Feel free to message me any comments, questions, or concerns. A bit more about me...  Bubbly & giggly occasionally...I don't bite normally though I do have a temper, and have an eating disorder! I occasionally get crabby but if so I generally keep to myself, I play minecraft to relax not start fights('-' ) I make fun of everything, its **not** to offend anybody o.o "What ever makes you happy"(: 
-A breakdown on Religious Views: I consider myself a christian though not a very good one. I dont believe in the bible, church on Sundays what is that? I believe in reincarnation, and science .3.  **This was not put to start fights! I respect other religions, i get asked my view more often than what I normally expect so this is here!**
-Interests: Poetry, science,psychology, sociology,cooking, shopping, a variety of genres of reading material.
-Before the recommendation of joining Oasis...: Last summer I was introduced to the gaming world of Minecraft. Not long after joining I made a home in an old server (Sugarcraft) I participated in online gaming here, dedicating long hours, transforming  the days into months. After unfortunate  events I had left the server, and have been roaming planetminecraft. I followed a group of players from Sugarcraft to their new server, granted admin but soon had disputes with the owner for unfair treatment to players that lead me to quit soon after. A good friend of mine had recently opened up a hardcore survival server so I flocked there for a good few months, until it had to be closed due to insignificant funds to support the cost of keeping it. Once again roaming through a various servers. Eeirail suggested Oasis and POP here I am! 
-My life outside of minecraft you ask? School is from 7:25-2:30 Monday evening I spend my time with a small group of close friends (This group contains between 2-3 people) Friday evening I spend out eating with -insert their title- On these two days I dont normally get on the server.
  My relationship with my folks is horrendous most days.
  I dont: Drink, Smoke, or do Drugs. Not even on any sort of medication such as ADHAD meds
 Collage plans are a bit shaky due to the constant threat of loosing collage funds. However  I plan on going to Lone Star Community collage to study Radiology Technician Assistant! It's a 2 year plan, im very nervous but excited to be going off to collage in three months ^.^  Moving out plans so far are to acquire an apartment 2 bed 2 bath with three friends ( Fingers crossed that my plans go well! D: ).
   Other things I do on the internet....youtube...umm looking at poetry or reading. I am very active on facebook.
Presenting FerociousFeline! Tumblr_m6jnor50Bl1rnsynro1_500
  This is looking very long, so I will stop here! Please feel free to message me any comments, remarks, or concerns! :D
Here is a video I had to make for an english project, it has a bunch of photos of me over the years (freshman-senior) as well as some friends I hang out with .w. Im not a fan of taking photos with other people most of these its just me .3.

^This Video is very old but im leaving it here so that you can understand how much im in love with my own hair. I know im a mess <3 .w.
P.S My favorite physical feature is my hair o3o hehehe

Last edited by FerociousFeline on 8/17/2015, 10:55 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : adding on as time goes bye .3.)
FerociousFeline
FerociousFeline
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Presenting FerociousFeline! Empty Re: Presenting FerociousFeline!

Post by tjr1022 3/8/2014, 8:10 pm

You're pretty 0w0 and you seem really nice! We should build or something together!
tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/8/2014, 8:54 pm

I think we'll get along great *-*
omg go apply 4 member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerioes 3/8/2014, 9:57 pm

yo dope intro
Cheerioes
Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweedo358 3/9/2014, 3:06 am

Welcome to Oasis.. Real nice intro.... Hope to see you around the server.
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by pokekid3847 3/9/2014, 6:46 am

tjr1020 wrote:You're pretty 0w0
^, Hope to see you in game ;)
pokekid3847
pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ivyious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittycatteo 3/9/2014, 4:57 pm

Ferocious, Gurrrll, we got history(only if u like cats or I'm totally going to end this relationship) Jk Jk we'll hope to see u in game, Sis.
Kittycatteo
Kittycatteo
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 3/9/2014, 6:11 pm

This has to be the fist introduction I've ever seen which is this big.

Oh eh, I listen to Eminem too?  tongue 
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 3/9/2014, 9:21 pm

FerociousFeline wrote:***WARNING!This will all be in a word vomit format!***

Spoiler:

Hi! Nice introduction!
I think you'll get along with alot of people in the community!  Smile 
I hope you'll enjoy Oasis as much as the rest of us do.
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Presenting FerociousFeline! Empty RE: presenting ferieosfelione

Post by PandaMagazine 3/10/2014, 12:21 am

never seen a intro that long O-O,hope to see ya online
PandaMagazine
PandaMagazine
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down