Go down

Ban Appeal - Vanilla Ban Empty Ban Appeal - Vanilla Ban

Post by astrolab_jiggy 3/2/2014, 8:00 pm

Hello!

Minecraft username:  astrolab_jiggy      and   pony_lover_334

Mod/Admin who banned you: server / auto ban 

Reason you were banned: 'vanilla ban'

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:

I think I was auto-banned because I accidentally logged in from two computers using the same account, onto the Oasis server.

My friend was logged in as pony_lover_334 and she wanted me to join her so I logged in on a different machine but realized right away I was using her ID. So I logged out, and came right back with my other ID, astrolab_jiggy.  And that account seems banned.   The IP might be 24.141.224.9 

Thank you

astrolab_jiggy
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal - Vanilla Ban Empty Re: Ban Appeal - Vanilla Ban

Post by Guest 3/2/2014, 8:16 pm

Wasn't an autoban, but, it was a while ago (before our 1.7 update)... Whoever banned you didn't write a record thread for it either. We do have a short-term autoban system that kicks in after staff-dealt warnings towards an account, but that's also fairly new (installed after the time of ban) and there are no existing warnings on your account.

I don't know what you were banned for, but it's been a considerable gap of time... I'm going to unban you, just get familiar with the rules again to avoid future bans.

Appeal Accepted, welcome back!

Due this being an old ban, I'm keeping this thread open until login is successful. If you realize you still can't log on, comment here!

Back to top Go down