TheChopper20
tjr1022
Cupcake
Xhoblophone
Maarten1708
jandavey
16 posters

Go down

My. Emotion lately... Empty My. Emotion lately...

Post by jandavey 2/20/2014, 2:50 am

My problem is... I have no one to talk to who would understand me and not argue with me or go around telling everyone. I cannot trust anyone right now it seems... At school. Well. Let me start from the beginning. 
   My entire 8th grade year is currently. The saddest, most depressing time in what feels like my lifetime. I haven't been in any different mood since the start of school but upset. Depressed. Scared. The start, it all happened when I liked this guy, Kevin (I am REALLY. Not interested in hearing "this is proof you're a girl" in comments, it's just not the right time for those jokes. Seriously) apparently... When I told my best friend. She was upset. She told me "he's not even an interesting person, he's just a f**. 'He's very stupid and has bad handwriting."
I asked around and apparently. That's her ex-boyfriend. The real problem starts when she tells Natalie, her best friend. She goes and tells everyone! Every single damn person in the school knew. And soon, Kevin was upset about something I didn't know about. He keeps saying he's going to kick my ass, and what I know is he's not afraid to hit anyone, including girls. A girl I knew last year told me she got in an argument and he punched her. I excuse this as anger, but I still have reason to be afraid. Eventually, almost every guy sided with him. Most girls sided with me. Even my own best (male) friends sided with him. Most of the people with me wanted to be violent! They said if he goes up to me they'll fight him. Then, you know what I hear? My best friend Farah and Natalie are both arguing over something...pretty stupid but justifiable in my opinion. Two years ago, Kevin cheated on Natalie with Farah (or was it the other way around? Mystery.) Natalie claims Farah just took him. Farah states what seems to be most legit. He asked her out. Then when they find about the whole cheating thing he tells her "it was a dare." She promised never to speak to him again. Then after hearing this, I get friends to side with me. So, I talk to her about my whole problem. She offers to talk to him, which I know. Is a seriously, bad idea. Even though I specifically say DONT. She still did it, and as expected, Natalie got mad. But of course, she got the reason as to why he was pissed off. He didn't want everyone to know I liked him. You might find this unjustifiable, but considering all the rumors and people going and telling him. And even teasing him, he has every right to be upset. And it's all my fault. Even after my best friend had smoothed things out, three days later. He was STILL. Talking shit. Now, I am pissed off as hell and want to get violent. But then my best friend tells me it's a bad idea and she should talk to him first. I honestly thought this is going to hurt everyone. Know what happened? He tells her he doesn't want to fight anyone. So I'm like ok. Then, this girl that I'm friends with, a week later texted me suddenly saying "Kevin just kiked me saying he wants to kick your ass, so I said omg don't." Exact words, at this point I am just. No. I can't take it anymore, I'm
Being harassed everywhere I go. I just can't. I apologize to him on kik and we both come to the agreement that we lie to people saying I don't like Kevin. It worked, harassment stopped. But amongst all of that, can I REALLY, like him? After finding out all of these dark secrets, can I? 

Next problem I'm not going into heavy detail with. My friend Stephanie and another friend Anna. Hated each other. Half of my friends didn't like Stephanie, other half was with Anna. Now, Anna spread lies and did drugs, (Posted it on IG) and all these things that are a bad influence. Stephanie was honest and didn't do these things... Obviously, I sided with Stephanie and cut off Anna. All I can say is. I don't regret my decision.
My IEP, At the start of the year, I was supposed to give the IEP (Individualized Education Program if you're wondering) packet to my parents and the office and such. I opened one envelope and saw everything. I asked my mother if my diagnosis had changed (She never told me it was actually changed to SLI nor does she even reference it) she told me "I thought it was great to keep you in the IEP so I asked them not to change it" lies. She's been telling me different stories each year and I believed it. Now I see it and right in my face. "Speech and Language Impairment (SLI)" so now I look at it like. Really? Have I been lied to, ALL my life?! Last year she said she would be honest and explain I had 'autism' which I didn't have in 7th grade, and not in 6th, or 5th or ANY grade for that matter! Why would she lie? When I told her she was lieing, she didn't deny it because I put the paperwork right in front of her. Now she complains over 'missing homework' problems... But that's a different story. Moving on to more recent things.
My friend I've known for 6 years, told me "I was about to fight Kevin because he was insulting my type of guy" 
So I said. "He's Kevin, he's kinda been mad, and so it's kind of just. Ok."
"You only say that because you still secretly like him, and you won't tell anyone!" She said...
I say this now because I haven't been able to really tell anyone this. I can't trust my best friend Farah. My only other close friend who would be serious about this is Myles. But he would instantly become judgemental... So I can only really vent out all this kept in sorrow to you people of oasis. My mood has improved while writing this thinking of you guys, and I really want to see you all soon. Though I just, can't stand anyone right now.

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

My. Emotion lately... Empty My. Emotion lately...

Post by Maarten1708 2/20/2014, 4:06 am

Wow, I read the whole text. It makes me sad.
You alway need someone to rely on, someone to talk to.
You are curently in a  hard situation, I get that.
If you need someone to trust and talk to, I promise im here for you.
Maarten1708
Maarten1708
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

My. Emotion lately... Empty Re: My. Emotion lately...

Post by Xhoblophone 2/20/2014, 8:22 am

Wow. Don't know what to say, except to express admiration that you can put up with all that shit and be sane.
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupcake 2/20/2014, 8:33 am

Jan, hunny You're a fabulous person. 
Don't let these people get you down. All they are trying to do is drag you down with them.
It makes me sad to see this kind of thing still goes on. :/
It happened alot in my school days. Just know that if you need anything I'm free to message.

Please feel better soon.
Cupcake
Cupcake
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by tjr1022 2/20/2014, 9:59 am

I have some potato amphetamine for you.

If it would make you feel better ;-;

Sorry you're feeling down.
tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChopper20 2/20/2014, 11:48 am

I'm so sorry Jand for what is happening to you. If you need anyone to talk to, I'll be their to listen  Smile
TheChopper20
TheChopper20
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by pokekid3847 2/20/2014, 3:34 pm

Sucks to hear this is happening to you :'(
Hope you feel better soon (:
pokekid3847
pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ivyious

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 2/20/2014, 3:42 pm

If you ever need anything. Someone to talk to, someone to just generally be there, etc. I'll be here if you want. I know you probably don't consider me the serious type, but I will do anything I can to be there/cheer you up.

My Skype is luke.lyonz if you ever need to talk. (Kool kid Z instead of S)
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 2/20/2014, 3:56 pm

Really sorry to hear that jand. Just keep calm and it will all go away. I have similar incidents with my girlfriend before we started dating and it took a couple weeks to fix it.
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Accusing_panda4 2/20/2014, 8:29 pm

Jand I'm sorry to hear this and it happened to me too so I know what it feels like and if you need anyboody to talk to I'm here for you. [:)]You can also talk to me on skype,my name is AccusingPanda4.

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Coaltrain615 2/21/2014, 4:41 pm

If were both on oasis if you want to talk id be willing to. at my school i dont have problems like that and i barely have problems at school except one kid but if i need to i can deal with him. im not the person to ask if you need alot of emotional help but i can help try to cheer you up. i hope your stuff clears up, i dont want you to have to be having alot of problems like that stressing you out
Coaltrain615
Coaltrain615
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdiebug02 2/21/2014, 4:55 pm

I am so sorry to hear this Jan.... a person as funny and nice as you shouldn't have to deal with this kind of stuff. I am almost always on here.. you can talk to me if you need to :) Just remember... don't let people get you down... people are stupid... potatoes are nice, hang out with potatoes... not humans. Oasis loves you Jan.... and remember:

"She took the leap, and built her wings on the way down."

It will all get better <3

Birdiebug02
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LakeBane 2/21/2014, 6:22 pm

I'm really sorry to hear you have been having problems with school. I know how it is having speech impediments and autism also. I have had speech problems since I started talking, and been taking speech therapy class deals since kindergarten, and I have had autism, and knew about it, since 6th grade I think. I'm currently a junior in high school, but even then, I still have problems with other students.

I've had a teacher treat me like a dog, if not worse, 2 times so far, in second grade, and my 10th grade history teacher. I have had students tease, taunt, beat, and gossip about me, with none of it ever being good. I might not have had any problems this year somehow, but I have had my fair numbers of problems. If you ever need to talk to me, I check this sight quite often, and I also have a Skype at Buggabo99909 if you can find me there. I hope you can get these problems resolved, because they are not the nicest memories you can have.

LakeBane
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 2/21/2014, 6:40 pm

TheRitBonder wrote:I'm really sorry to hear you have been having problems with school. I know how it is having speech impediments and autism also. I have had speech problems since I started talking, and been taking speech therapy class deals since kindergarten, and I have had autism, and knew about it, since 6th grade I think. I'm currently a junior in high school, but even then, I still have problems with other students.
Rit are you my long lost brother or something. I have the same issues for the same amount of time and i had issues till 10th grade but i haven't had any so far and I'm in junior year now as well
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 2/21/2014, 7:57 pm

I'm always here for you, whether it is that you need someone to talk to, need someone to cheer you up, or even just need someone's presence. I haven't had a time when I could trust no one, but I have gone through things that no human (or any living thing really) should have to go through, and I despise when things like this happen to anyone. So just hit me up in game or here on the forums any time you want to talk or something, and I'd be open to talk or try to cheer you up or anything. Unlike many, I don't have skype or ts, so it would just be msging back and forth or something.  Smile 

I badly hope that you get feeling better and happier soon, and that this problem can get fixed asap.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Eeirail 2/22/2014, 5:42 am

So, a few things, firstly I want to point out all the people willing to help you through the situations you are going through and the second is I will gladly help you through it even if you need someone to beat on and take your aggression out on, you yourself are proving to be a strong individual for putting up with it and to be able to open up about it. However as everyone can tell you, sometimes no matter how strong you are you will fall, and you might fall hard. During my short time on Oasis though I have taken note that this community will not let you hit the ground my friend, you are among friends when you need us.
Eeirail
Eeirail
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by kylerman 2/23/2014, 4:27 pm

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear all of this Jan :C. I'm glad you took the time to let us know. This all seems really heavy and I really hope you can make it through this alright. Just know that a lot of us are worryin about you and would be willing to help. Seriously, don't be afraid to reach out for help or talk to any of us about this. We are all family here. I hope you can stay strong through all of this and keep your head high.

Just know that things will get better and that you aren't alone. There are a lot of shoulders to lean on here. We will always be here for you.
kylerman
kylerman
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum