2 posters

Go down

Temp Ban? Empty Temp Ban?

Post by Silver_Stag 2/2/2014, 3:24 pm

Minecraft username: Silver_Stag

Mod/Admin who banned you: vitality96

Reason you were banned: "Using a chest without permission for the 3rd time."

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:

I am not asking for an unban, as this is only a temp-ban for two days, no biggie. What I am concerned about is I do not know any details on what specifically I am being accused of other than the reason stated above.

If vitality or anyone else who has knowledge on this topic would like to inform me I would greatly appreciate it as I am not aware of what I did, an did not intentionally do anything that I thought was wrong and/or against the rules.  Neutral 

I do trust all the staff and members of oasis as they are all kind and trustworthy, so I do not believe that someone would intentionally do this without reason. But, I am just slightly annoyed that I was not made aware of my wrongdoing.

P.S. Coal- if this has to do with the incident we spoke about, I do not understand your reasoning as we had settled the issue, and I did not violate the request you made. If you feel that I did we may discuss this after the temp-ban is over.

Silver_Stag
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Temp Ban? Empty Re: Temp Ban?

Post by Guest 2/2/2014, 4:21 pm

I think this might refer to the chest in Coaltrain's town /warp hood, the one near the skeleton spawner? I could be wrong though... I remember being asked to log it's transactions once or twice... But I don't know if it has anything to do with this or not... From what I understand you were asked not to use a certain chest a few times :\
That may or may not help, but I'm sure vit will have more answers

------------
Also,
Non-Staff, DO NOT POST in ban threads.
Unless you want a forum tempban... be lucky I only delete the posts....
If it doesn't involve you stay out of it, unless you have information to contribute on the ban in question other then telling him he's lucky it isn't permanent...

Back to top Go down

Post by vitality96 2/3/2014, 8:42 am

This is about the chest at the skeleton grinder. Coal asked me to log the transactions of said chest, which shows that you have used it supposedly without coaltrain's permission. I understand that this is not the first or second time this has happened. I didn't want to ban you for a long time, but it just felt necessary to have some sort of punishment for a repeated offense.

I hope you can resolve your issue about the chest with coaltrain after your ban has run out.
vitality96
vitality96
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down