All of my sheep were killed.

3 posters

Go down

All of my sheep were killed. Empty All of my sheep were killed.

Post by LakeBane 1/24/2014, 12:29 am

I had when I was on yesterday a total of 48 sheep, 3 of each color, in separate pens so I could harvest specific colors at a time. I got on today to actually play, and when I went to check on my sheep, there were none in any of the pens. I have 2 photos of the empty pens, with one having F3 pulled up. I have no idea who killed them, or even if they are actually killed, but since I see none when I go on surrounding hills, I would assume they were killed.

Picture of sheep missing:

I also went and checked my other house, which is part of an entirely different warp, and my other animals were killed also, with the Chickens being brought by normal eggs and the Sheep and Cows from spawn eggs bought at the admin shop.

Second Home Animal Pens(Animals Missing:

I have no idea what happened to them all, though they were all obtained through spawn eggs from the Admin Shop for the cows and sheep in the second spoiler, and the chickens from normal eggs being thrown.

The sheep that were of every color were from a person living across the river from me giving me 2 white sheep.

For the rule being broken, as far as I know this would be considered a type of grief, though I have no guarantee of that being the type of crime.

LakeBane
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

All of my sheep were killed. Empty Re: All of my sheep were killed.

Post by bigmatt92 1/24/2014, 1:02 am

"Sheep were killed"
Gg I hope I'm not on the server when Lina finds out about this! Shocked 
May the wrath of Lina the RainbowSheep Goddess rain down like a storm from   |-| e |_ |_  upon the perpetrator(s)...
bigmatt92
bigmatt92
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LakeBane 1/24/2014, 1:17 am

That was my first thought. "My sheep were all killed, I wonder if Lina is on so I can see her reaction." I looked, and there was absolutely no mods, JrMods, or Admins on.

LakeBane
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 1/24/2014, 11:50 am

The cows, sheep, and pigs were also killed from their pens at Potatoville... Wuddup wit dis animal hater!?!
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/24/2014, 6:45 pm

ib4 sheep storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down