I completely forgot to do this! I'm probably all mysterious...

+5
TheChopper20
Big_Piglet
wedell2
pokekid3847
King Kiashi
9 posters

Go down

I completely forgot to do this! I'm probably all mysterious... Empty I completely forgot to do this! I'm probably all mysterious...

Post by King Kiashi 12/26/2013, 4:57 am

*sneaks in*

Yea. I never posted an introduction! I know I've been here a few months... sort of.. I mean, I was out for a month or two, but you know. I've been around, and I just never did, which is weird. I'm too busy enjoying the server I suppose, none the wiser to the fact that you guys probably don't know *that*  much about me. Or maybe you do, since I've conversed with y'all, but still! A proper introduction is imperative. I guess. Maybe. Well, I'm doing one anyways.

So, I'm a fifteen year old girl. Yep, those are the basics there. I turned October 28th, so I'm a Halloween baby. Which means I'm a demon spawn. Even more so since I'm left-handed. go and research the fascinating history of that ;) So beware. There will be soul-devouring and sacrifices to the benevolent Yuri Goddess, therefore, evacuation from the immediate vicinity might perhaps be an optimal course of action.

My interests... Well, I am in love with videogames. I've played them ever since I was a toddler, pretty much, but I've only had Playstation console. PS1, PS2, PS3. No PS4 because I don't have any means of income and I only got the PS3 a year ago dang it technology stop moving so fast; I can't keep uppp ;-;

I love RPGs, but I'm also really into, well.. it's more of the type of game you'd see on the Internet, but I've always been drown to those short, philosophical/emotional/atmospheric/minimalistic-type games that pull at your heart strings by saying so much with so little. Like poetry. And I'd be into making games like that. From what I've seen, they're often pixel games or choose your own adventures <3. They're kind of a rare find, though. Or I'm totally looking in the wrong spots. *shrug* If you know some, do share.

On that note, I'm a writer. I love writing stories and poetry and the likes. I like close, personal, emotional tales that don't involve too many characters. So the drama/hurt/comfort/angst/slice-of-life type things are fun. But I also love fantasy to death so if you toss that in to the bunch it's awesome. Like feline societies. I've been writing stuff like that lately. I like to get crazy creative and sometimes it's not the most logical thing ever but I make it work. So my kitties can have magic and my wolves can have camps and they can be purple and green and blue and have magic and technological innovations and culture and whatever works for the story, y'know. So I like reading too. Which could be inferred, but you know.

Oh! And I'm also an artist! I love drawing a bunch; have been into art since I was very young and never stopped trying to improve. I've taken art classes all throughout middle school, and I'm going to throughout high school as well. I'm on my third year in the Select Art Program. Fun times. But I also go solo and learn many things myself as well. I particularly enjoy illustrating my stories and their characters.

http://kangaeokami.deviantart.com/ <--- my Deviantart. It hasn't been updated in awhile, unfortunately, need to fix that ;-;. Life happens, you know. But that's where I upload art and poetry and all that jazz.

I'm also really into anime, and my favorites are Puella Magic Madoka Magica and Black Rock Shooter. I recommend them so hard oh my gosh. If you're into tragedies and depressing things and the power of true friendship and awesome stories, go for it! They're not very long (PMMM is 12 eps, BRS the anime is 8, and BRS the OVA is like, 54 minutes or something (two very diff. but very similar takes on the same concept with the same characters))

And, consequently, I've become fascinated with the Japanese culture and I really want to learn the language. My favorite music is Japanese and instrumental music (mostly anime and game OSTs). The latter's really good for drawing/writing because it was made to set a mood.

Oh, and I've played Minecraft since this summer and love it. Combine RPG, sandbox, creativity together... I'm there!

And me personally, well, if you've ever heard of the Four temperament system (http://temperaments.fighunter.com/?page=intro) I'm Melancholic/Phlegmatic. I like that personality system ;3

I'm not an angry person, so don't' worry about me biting you and breaking stuff and throwing things and screaming and generally acting like an upset bull. That would be absolutely out of character O_o. I've been called really sweet, actually, and I'm very patient. I don't like to upset others; causing trouble makes me feel guilty and people tell me I apologize too much. But I also am prone to argue if I don't think something is correct. It's never with anger, though, just a bunch of logic. And it's not personal. So I give detailed art critiques... except some people are sensitive to criticism and get all upset and my father calls me a smart-alec because I disagree with certain perspectives but I'm really not trying to show off how smart I am or anything, but some people take it that way.

On that note, people are a difficult subject for me, I'm an introvert, so I really like being alone or with a small group of friends... parties are just a trauma box waiting to be opened for me. I'm kind of awkward with people and I get nervous. I'm a little shy, but I can still hold a normal conversation with people I don't know somewhat, it's just there's a lot of internal "Ahhhh! Person!!! HOLD DOWN THE FORT AND GET THE CANNONSSSSSAHHHHH" going on inside sometimes. And it's hard to get to know new people and make friends; I totally don't know what to do, but this year I'm trying to talk to people and improve upon my social skills. It's hard. So I would appreciate advice on people if you can give it because I don't understand them sometimes. Especially my fellow females. I don't get the whole beauty obsession. Or why they need more than a pair or two of shoes. Or why they like jewelry. Or why they like dresses when they make me feel like I'm walking naked with a blanket on top of my head. Or why make-up or hair are so important when they always look perfectly fine to me. But I love them anyways ^.^ I'm only biologically female, pretty much. Tomboys ftw!

I have probably talked way too much, but what do you say in an introduction? There's so much to tell and I don't really know what to say! Well, I'm prone to writing a lot anyways so I hope it was enjoyable. Or something. I'm really weird so it might be interesting, I don't know.

*cough*

*sneaks off stage to the dark backstage area and disappears into the floor using kitty magic*
King Kiashi
King Kiashi
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

I completely forgot to do this! I'm probably all mysterious... Empty Re: I completely forgot to do this! I'm probably all mysterious...

Post by pokekid3847 12/26/2013, 6:14 am

Nice intro :D, And very nice deviant art:3
pokekid3847
pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ivyious

Back to top Go down

I completely forgot to do this! I'm probably all mysterious... Empty Re: I completely forgot to do this! I'm probably all mysterious...

Post by Guest 12/26/2013, 6:04 pm

...Reminds me... of me o-o
especially the part about the parties xD
*looks frantically in bother directions*
*hugs kiashi*
*takes kiashi home*
ssssssssshhhhhhhhh mine

Back to top Go down

Post by wedell2 12/26/2013, 9:10 pm

Glad to get to know more :).

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Big_Piglet 12/26/2013, 9:19 pm

King Kiashi wrote:Even more so since I'm left-handed. go and research the fascinating history of that ;) So beware. There will be soul-devouring and sacrifices to the benevolent Yuri Goddess, therefore, evacuation from the immediate vicinity might perhaps be an optimal course of action.

It also means you ate a fetus.

In twins, most cases have one left handed, one right handed. It's extremely likely that most, if not all, lefties killed a twin in the womb before it had a chance to develop, either by taking all the nutrients and such for themselves, or absorbing it before either one was past a few stages of development.

Don't you love being a fetus killer? I know I do. Always fun to freak people out by saying I killed a fetus. Now you can too!
Big_Piglet
Big_Piglet
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChopper20 12/26/2013, 9:54 pm

King Kiashi wrote: But I also love fantasy to death so if you toss that in to the bunch it's awesome. Like feline societies. I've been writing stuff like that lately. I like to get crazy creative and sometimes it's not the most logical thing ever but I make it work. So my kitties can have magic and my wolves can have camps and they can be purple and green and blue and have magic and technological innovations and culture and whatever works for the story, y'know.

I like fantasy stuff and I'm very interested in some of the stuff you write.  Maybe I can look at some of the fantasy stories you wrote one day.
TheChopper20
TheChopper20
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 12/27/2013, 7:37 am

King Kiashi wrote:and

You know, this is the part that really got me thinking, like what if and.

Like imagine one day you go outside to water your roof and suddenly and is sitting right there like right in front of your apartment complex. What would you do? Would you tell and to go away or would you befriend and? Do you think and bites people or do you think it prefers the meaty flesh of a goat on sterroids that inhabits the craters of the moon that rotates around saturn's ulternate universe's atmosphere at the speed of over 1m per minute. Would and give you the chance? The world may never know.

Hello. Nice to meet you good sir.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 12/27/2013, 11:26 am

Nice to know a bit more about you! I never really got along with people that well either, but mine is mostly because 80% of the people I interacted with in my earlier years bullied me, I got shy with most people. Now I am trying to not be shy but it is kinda hard to. I am one of those people that is a lot more comfortable with the other gender, in this case, girls. I have like 15 female-friends, and I have a gf. I only have like 2 guy friends. I think the best thing that you can do is to find people that have similar interests as you, even though it might take a while to do, and try to befriend them and start hanging out. That is what I did with my gf actually. We both like basketball, and we started playing basketball for fun together, and our relationship only improved from there... so I am just saying you should try it out, and if it doesn't work, you are no worse off. If you have trouble finding people that have similar interests as you, then you could do what I did for 6 years and just sit back and observe people. Just observe how people are, what they tend to do, and think about what you might say to them if you happened to walk up to them at that moment. It was funny because when I was doing that, I learned like, tons of stuff about my gf then when I talked to her, she was creeped out at first because I knew so much about her xD but then she felt super happy and stuff because someone actually took the time to pay attention to her. You are not the only one who is shy and looking for a friend.  Smile
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerioes 12/29/2013, 7:29 pm

hey you're left handed, i'm left handed, let's draw together sometime

cheerioes
Cheerioes
Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 12/30/2013, 12:03 pm

Nice to get to know more about you
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down