Bron Yr Aur is a Zep song.

2 posters

Go down

Bron Yr Aur is a Zep song. Empty Bron Yr Aur is a Zep song.

Post by bronyr_aur 5/4/2011, 8:23 pm

Hiya everybody! The name's Adam, my SN is Bronyr_aur, but you can call me Bron/Adam/Bronyr or whatever you wish.

Um, stuff about myself... I am a musician. My main instrument is guitar, but I play a wide variety of them, including: Guitar, bass, piano, mandolin, Zether/Gezhang, sitar, learning flute and violin, drums/percussion and harmonica. Most of my songs are folk and blues based, but I also write in other styles if the mood arises >.>

I play mostly on the PS3 gaming-wise, but I play a few games on my mac, such as Minecraft and Portal. I play Call of Duty: Black Ops competitively, but enjoy other games casually. My main online games on the PS3 are CoD:BO and BF:BC2, but I also hit Crysis 2, Killzone 3 and Borderlands, if anyone wants to join me :D. I am a co-leader of a PS3 clan, but I won't try and recruit any of your members, don't worry :P

Life-stuff... I go to school at the University of North Texas, and I am majoring in Music Theory with a Classical Guitar concentration. I work at a crappy craft store as a framer, and let me tell you, the job is about as fun as watching your dog get hit by a truck in a drunken frenzy going 65 down a 30 street. Wait, what?

I like joking around, and know how to take a joke, so don't worry about insulting me, and I apologize in advance if I insult you (I try not to, but things happens).

I also will apologize in advance, but this is my first time to play Minecraft online, so I don't know a whole lot about the commands or certain functions for things I've never done in SP. I will try to keep my questions to a minimum, but no 100% promises.

But yeah, that's me. I do stuff and what-not.

bronyr_aur
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Bron Yr Aur is a Zep song. Empty Re: Bron Yr Aur is a Zep song.

Post by saeTan 5/4/2011, 8:27 pm

Your name. It's from Led Zeppelin.
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by bronyr_aur 5/4/2011, 8:28 pm

Yes, yes it is :D It's a great song, as is Bron Yr Aur Stomp.

bronyr_aur
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down