This is For A Big Project, And I Need Help

5 posters

Go down

This is For A Big Project, And I Need Help Empty This is For A Big Project, And I Need Help

Post by Xhoblophone 12/8/2013, 2:08 pm

MC Name: Xhoblophone

Proposed Name of Warp: Xhobsproject

Location of Project: x:907 y: 80 z: -6681

Purpose/Why I Deserve This Warp: I am in the process of building a massive dwarven fortress inside of this mountain, but I am not pleased with how the mountain looks. So I want this warp so I can bring players over and get them to help me, I dislike how much dirt is on the high levels of the mountain, and I want people to come over and help me remove the dirt. I want all dirt above level 130 removed from this mountain, and only dirt, so if you'd like to come over, assuming the warp get's approved, and help out, please do, keep all dirt you collect.

Is This Warp For Town: Nope\

Thanks for reading!Cool

Edit: After this is done I'll ask for the warp to be deleted if that's okay. And changed the height I want removed.
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

This is For A Big Project, And I Need Help Empty Re: This is For A Big Project, And I Need Help

Post by Accusing_panda4 12/8/2013, 3:29 pm

I definetly vouch for this I remember one time my friend's brother cleared a hole moutain in MC to buildĀ a huge mansion.

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

This is For A Big Project, And I Need Help Empty Re: This is For A Big Project, And I Need Help

Post by Shnoork 12/8/2013, 4:08 pm

This is perfectly timed, I just recently seem to have had a sudden lack of dirt. I vouch for this.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by kunaiknife452 12/9/2013, 11:30 am

I vouch For this. With a warp, that dirt would be cleared in no time flat! Also if this does get a warp I will try to help Alot. :D
kunaiknife452
kunaiknife452
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by OsgaTharp 12/9/2013, 2:27 pm

I don't think this is deserving of a warp. I've seen the mountain and yes there is a lot of dirt, but this is why we have the teleport command. If you get a couple friends together, it would be finished in no time. Try asking for help in-game or do it yourself. There are also dirt-less mountains around the map if you would prefer that.

I am locking this.
OsgaTharp
OsgaTharp
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down