Battle Siege

2 posters

Go down

Battle Siege Empty Battle Siege

Post by Xhoblophone 12/3/2013, 8:23 pm

Okay, I'm not sure if any of you have heard of this before, but it's been pretty popular on Youtube with a few gamers, it's a PVP game called battle siege.

In battle siege there is a glass dome with any plain old landscape on the inside, and you take a team, probably 6-10 players depending on how big the map is. And around 30% of the team are defenders and the rest are attackers. There is a 15-20 minute build phase, where the defenders go into creative and build an epic base filled with traps, tnt, and anything that they can use to kill the attackers and whatnot, and they are given full diamond and and a bow, and they are to defend their base and kill all the attackers. The attackers during that time frame are in survival collecting resources and making gear in an attempt to storm the defender's base and kill them.

Now, One problem with this game, is it has to involve honesty on the part of the defenders on what they can make their base out of, among other things, no obsidian bases, prot 4 armour, stuff like that. To solve this I propose that the defenders can only be Trusted and up players, and if they do cheat they are banned from battle siege.

That's all the explanation I have right now, here also is a video of a few Youtubers playing it. Hoping this could maybe be a fun game on Oasis in the near future. Smile 
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Battle Siege Empty Re: Battle Siege

Post by Accusing_panda4 12/3/2013, 9:59 pm

I definetly want this to be on of oasis's mingames.Is there a specific server were this game is played?

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone 12/3/2013, 10:13 pm

I don't know of any public servers this has been played on, as far as I know this has only been played on private servers between members of Team Crafted, like BajanCanadian, ASF_Jerome, and others. There may be need to try and consult members of Team Crafted because I believe they invented the game. Although it may have been created by someone else. This may have to be researched.
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down