Breakdown In The Key Of FR3Dc79 (inb4 1.7 map)

4 posters

Go down

Breakdown In The Key Of FR3Dc79 (inb4 1.7 map) Empty Breakdown In The Key Of FR3Dc79 (inb4 1.7 map)

Post by FR3D79 11/3/2013, 12:29 pm

^^^ I'll give whoever guess's the tittle reference correctly a thousand coins ^^^

I've been a member with Oasis since the fifth of August and it's about time for an intro because I'm a friendly guy and I need me some Oasis buds.

I'm not good at these but here it goes.
I'm Wilfredo Urias Colón III or just Fred.
Breakdown In The Key Of FR3Dc79 (inb4 1.7 map) Photo114
(Me back in '09 at BOCES in the graphic arts classroom messing around on an iMac with my lovely friend)

I'm a big'o 6'2" half Puerto Rican half Caucasian/mut teddy bear :D I'm an ENFJ. I was born in July so that makes me a Cancer. Born in the U.S in a small city in western New York named Jamestown. Well I live in a hamlet called Busti. I'm the youngest in my family. A family of women; and my dad is gay. Love'm! Most people around here are druggies *shrug* I could only take so much of them before I start to go insane lol so I usually stay inside daydreaming, playing games and drawing. I actually spend a good part of my adolescences getting art scholarships and playing Tony Hawk. I grew up playing all the THPS's, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, Heart Of Darkness, Skullmonkies, Earthworm Jim, Zelda. I had a Nintendo genisis, a couple different Sega consoles, Playstation, NES, Nintendo 64, gameboy, a purple gameboy color, the gold pikachu gameboy color,  gameboy advanced and now a computer and a Xbox 360. Listing them all out like this makes it seem like a lot xD My life is consumed with music, gaming and art.
:retardlol: 

Time for interests and hobbies.
List of shows, movies, and music:

I've only been playing minecraft for a few days before I started on this server. I tried some big name servers and was too confused by all their hackjob mods. I just wanted to find a simple family type community server with an economy. I'm happy with this server. You all are fun. I rarely get bored but I do wish I could play with more people. I don't like doing my own thing. I'm a helping hand. That's why I made this intro. Once that 1.7 map goes up I'm going to be so pumped. (I hate using all of these I's but) If anyone ever needs help I'm happy to be there. I'm decent at everything and I have the patience to learn.
Here's my Facebook, so you can stalk me and just get a hold of me since I don't really use skype or even have teamspeak (been meaning to get TS) , and my tumblr, to see what I'm into.
Disclaimer
: I post some mature material so I advise the youngens to avoid opening my tumblr. in front of parents or nosy tattle tail siblings

Last edited by FR3D79 on 3/4/2014, 9:40 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : to touch it up a lil bit)
FR3D79
FR3D79
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

http://fred379.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Breakdown In The Key Of FR3Dc79 (inb4 1.7 map) Empty Re: Breakdown In The Key Of FR3Dc79 (inb4 1.7 map)

Post by FairyNinjaStar 11/4/2013, 7:28 pm

Nice intro, welcome Fred! I'll see you around in Oasis.
FairyNinjaStar
FairyNinjaStar
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://sarahchristina.hubpages.com

Back to top Go down

Breakdown In The Key Of FR3Dc79 (inb4 1.7 map) Empty Re: Breakdown In The Key Of FR3Dc79 (inb4 1.7 map)

Post by Shnoork 11/4/2013, 8:03 pm

Good to be acquainted with you! Welcome to the server, hope to see you online sometime! 

FR3D79 wrote:

• Random shows about aliens, mythological creatures or how the human mind/body works.

• some much more..
Sounds like the History channel to me... They've really strayed from history, havent they...
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by FR3D79 11/5/2013, 1:20 pm

Thanks, FairyNinjaStar and Shnoork

Shnoork wrote:Sounds like the History channel to me... They've really strayed from history, havent they...
Yeah. It's H2 and some other science channel.. sci bio?

I had a show playing in the background today and over heard them talking about manipulating chicken DNA to grow scales instead of feathers. They say it's possible because hair, horns, feathers, and scales are essentually made up of the same protein. They believe they can bio-engineer the chicken into a raptor.
FR3D79
FR3D79
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

http://fred379.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone 11/5/2013, 9:37 pm

FR3D79 wrote: They believe they can bio-engineer the chicken into a raptor.
Yes please, when can I buy one.bounce bounce bounce
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down