neoPainting Switch

3 posters

Go down

neoPainting Switch Empty neoPainting Switch

Post by Mr_Big_Mac_Joe 10/3/2013, 9:06 am

Okay I know I have suggested this once before, but since I did not hear anything about it and being that I think this plugin will still help players out, I am going to suggest it again.

Minecraft Username: Mr_Big_Mac_Joe

How long have you played on Oasis?: Since 2013-05-09. I started under the name Mettenburg.

Name of Plugin: neoPainting Switch

Link to where we can find the Plugin: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/paintingswitch/

Briefly tell us why you believe we'd benefit from this plugin: Well, this plugin helps out a lot when you are trying to find a specific painting. For example: Just today I am trying to put up some paintings in my build and have spent at least an hour trying to get two specific pantings. This plugin lets players put up one painting and then scroll to find the right size or picture. This plugin comes in handy for those like me that build big and need to put paintings up high and will eliminate the waist of time by collecting the paintings that you have broken to find the right one. Please take this into consideration. Thanks for your time and patience. Any questions please feel free to ask.
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBigMacJoe

Back to top Go down

neoPainting Switch Empty Re: neoPainting Switch

Post by 4emersons 10/3/2013, 12:36 pm

I fully support this.  I have spent a lot of time just trying to find the right painting.  I am sure this would be very helpful to many people on Oasis.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 10/3/2013, 3:39 pm

I definitely support this, it would save so much time wasted trying to get a painting that is both a specific size and looks good! However, I don't know the process of installing a plugin, so I'm not really at liberty to rant about how much we need this accessory, so I'm not going to say any more on the matter. If its anything like modding, it could range from seconds or minutes and (on occasion and if you consistently screw it up) even hours. So no pressure from me, but support, nonetheless!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down