So here is my idea for girls in tight clothing...... Or Totes boring stuff about Griefhouse

+3
mickdude2
Heisenberg
Cupcake
7 posters

Go down

So here is my idea for girls in tight clothing......  Or Totes boring stuff about Griefhouse Empty So here is my idea for girls in tight clothing...... Or Totes boring stuff about Griefhouse

Post by Cupcake 9/8/2013, 11:38 am

I think we should do a "campaign" with the griefhouse leading up to a "super" griefhouse at the end of a month. Like promo weekend is the Finale. With diamond blocks and midget zombies and hookers on stilts..... kinda like a rpg each month has a theme. Like this month can be gangsters and next month can be cotton candy underground trade market...... Idk its just an idea, kinda adding one of my favorite things to do, into Oasis..... And that is larp. I like having story lines rather than just having mindless griefing. And breaking into a place to steal from a bad guy sounds fun to everyone. .... Or there could just totes be mindless griefing with Taccy spawning in copious amounts of mobs......

For the Dudes:

Last edited by CaptnCupcake on 9/8/2013, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cupcake
Cupcake
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

So here is my idea for girls in tight clothing......  Or Totes boring stuff about Griefhouse Empty Re: So here is my idea for girls in tight clothing...... Or Totes boring stuff about Griefhouse

Post by Heisenberg 9/8/2013, 12:17 pm

Oh this is about Griefhouse.

Crying or Very sad 
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

So here is my idea for girls in tight clothing......  Or Totes boring stuff about Griefhouse Empty Re: So here is my idea for girls in tight clothing...... Or Totes boring stuff about Griefhouse

Post by mickdude2 9/8/2013, 12:36 pm

Taccy wrote:Oh this is about Griefhouse.

Crying or Very sad 
I am just as disappointing as you.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 9/8/2013, 1:20 pm

I dont see why we couldn't have a finale at the end of each month, it depends how often grief house will run as well. I'm not sure off hand if its every 1 or 2 weeks (or even month) because it was moved to every fortnight when WS was introduced but now WS runs monthly after the promo ceremony. Because I'm part of WS and GH I can always try and get the dates to fit together, WS and GH could run on the same day one after the other if they happen to meet on the promos day.

+ You might want to change the topic name so people from GH actually know what it is about :I
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by commander_chair 9/8/2013, 2:19 pm

i want girls in tight clothing. you lied to me.
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 9/8/2013, 3:15 pm

commander_chair wrote:i want girls in tight clothing. you lied to me.
Yes:
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupcake 9/8/2013, 3:54 pm

revilo410 wrote:I dont see why we couldn't have a finale at the end of each month, it depends how often grief house will run as well. I'm not sure off hand if its every 1 or 2 weeks (or even month) because it was moved to every fortnight when WS was introduced but now WS runs monthly after the promo ceremony. Because I'm part of WS and GH I can always try and get the dates to fit together, WS and GH could run on the same day one after the other if they happen to meet on the promos day.

+ You might want to change the topic name so people from GH actually know what it is about :I

I plan on running at least every two weeks but am aiming for every week. I'm in this for the long run, and willing to do most of the work. I was hoping to run one later this evening as I have most of the arena built. 

Ps. I edited it to a more accurate summary.
Cupcake
Cupcake
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by bandityogo 9/8/2013, 4:18 pm

Kevo235 wrote:
Yes:
That will do Cool 
bandityogo
bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/8/2013, 7:21 pm

Kevo235 wrote:
Yes:
.....yuriplz
So here is my idea for girls in tight clothing......  Or Totes boring stuff about Griefhouse Image-7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down