bandityogo
Paxination
4emersons
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
mickdude2
echolectrical
10 posters

Go down

Sadly, time for me to be inactive *sadface* Empty Sadly, time for me to be inactive *sadface*

Post by echolectrical 8/16/2013, 12:57 am

Starting Monday, I'm going to be very inactive. Yeah a crap ton of people are saying this now. I hope to be able to get on after homework and studying. I may get on just Team Speak sometimes if my homework isn't too bad. :D
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Sadly, time for me to be inactive *sadface* Empty Re: Sadly, time for me to be inactive *sadface*

Post by Guest 8/16/2013, 2:42 am

eryone going inactive ;A;

Back to top Go down

Sadly, time for me to be inactive *sadface* Empty Re: Sadly, time for me to be inactive *sadface*

Post by mickdude2 8/16/2013, 6:53 am

If you ever need help in math, come to me. I may not be very motivated, but at least I speak in the language of math. Physics, too, especially particle. So yeah, need any help, I'll try to be here.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Big_Mac_Joe 8/16/2013, 7:11 am

Hey don't feel bad about taking care of RL instead of being on a game. As I always say, "Real Life comes before any game." Take care of what you need to do and we will see you soon. Smile
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBigMacJoe

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 8/16/2013, 1:06 pm

nooooooooooooo!!!!
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 8/16/2013, 4:42 pm

ThatOneChickCL wrote:Starting Monday, I'm going to be very inactive. Yeah a crap ton of people are saying this now. I hope to be able to get on after homework and studying. I may get on just Team Speak sometimes if my homework isn't too bad. :D
NONONONONONONONO!  YOU CANT LEAVE ME!

Naw just kidding, but seriously, you cant!  No, you need to take care of school first(LOL YEAH RIGHT, DONT LEAVE ME PLS).  School is important (except me, im more important) and you should take care of it first (after me of course)!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by bandityogo 8/16/2013, 6:16 pm

Paxination wrote:
ThatOneChickCL wrote:Starting Monday, I'm going to be very inactive. Yeah a crap ton of people are saying this now. I hope to be able to get on after homework and studying. I may get on just Team Speak sometimes if my homework isn't too bad. :D
NONONONONONONONO!  YOU CANT LEAVE ME!

but seriously, you cant! LOL YEAH RIGHT, DONT LEAVE ME PLS. im more important and you should take care of me of course!
This is what i got from what Pax said! lol, and We'll Miss you!!
bandityogo
bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by echolectrical 8/16/2013, 8:10 pm

Thanks guys! I'm rly going to miss you guys. But this year I gotta do really good. I'm a freshman so this year it really  starts to count. I promise I'll get on after my home work and lots of studying XD.
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 8/16/2013, 11:11 pm

ThatOneChickCL wrote:Thanks guys! I'm rly going to miss you guys. But this year I gotta do really good. I'm a freshman so this year it really  starts to count. I promise I'll get on after my home work and lots of studying XD.
FRESH MEAT!

No pedo....
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Sadly, time for me to be inactive *sadface* Empty Bye Bye

Post by Artateck 8/17/2013, 9:05 am

Wow... so many people are becoming inactive as the school year approaches us. Well, I do hope that you can get back to this wonderful server soon... but for now, goodbye[:(].
Artateck
Artateck
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue 8/18/2013, 10:30 am

Good luck with school. I'm sure you'll work hard and earn good grades!
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 8/18/2013, 11:46 pm

Don't worry your not the only one going inactive. Most of us are as well either finishing another grade or entering college we will all be on less and less
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by echolectrical 8/19/2013, 3:10 pm

I was thinking about this in my free time today at school. honestly the only thing that's going to cut into Oasis time is homework.... until the musical starts XD so yes my Oasis time is cut down but if I don't have a lot of homework ill still be on :D
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 8/19/2013, 6:50 pm

Dont worry, last year i finished up grade 9 and I had PLENTY of time to play on Oasis. In fact, I found Oasis because i had so much free time! But everyone handles school differently, so really, it all depends. Either way, good luck in the coming school year!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down