blarghinatelazar's Member Application

2 posters

Go down

blarghinatelazar's Member Application Empty blarghinatelazar's Member Application

Post by blarghinatelazar 8/3/2013, 1:56 am

Minecraft username:blarghinatelazar

Real name (recommended):Nik

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?:I found Oasis SMP on the Minecraft Explorer App

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:About 2 days

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:Whenever I can

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?:No, but I plan on doing so in the future

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch):I know LovelyChick07, ThatOneChickCL, and am actually currently spending time with them on the server

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted? (please say more than just "I don't grief!"):I may sound like a broken record, but i never grief. I am always fearing that I will break a rule and get banned, but I still have fun on your server. I am highly trusted by people on the server who pay attention to me, and I know that being a member is a privilege, not a right. I hope you take my application into consideration, and I hope you the best of luck with running your amazing server. Keep up the great job!
Sincerely,
              blarghinatelazar
blarghinatelazar
blarghinatelazar
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

blarghinatelazar's Member Application Empty Re: blarghinatelazar's Member Application

Post by madscientist032 8/3/2013, 7:22 am

Approved blarghinatelazer is now member rank!
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down