PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT! Ninja_Zaye

Go down

PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT! Ninja_Zaye Empty PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT! Ninja_Zaye

Post by Ninja_Zaye 7/30/2013, 11:31 pm

Minecraft username: Ninja_Zaye

Mod/Admin who banned you: I forgot, it was  a while ago.

Reason you were banned: I was "griefing", but i put the blocks at. And someone was asking me to leave their property, but i didnt.

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned, because I was immature, and I have matured in many ways and I really enjoyed playing on this server. I miss playing on my favorite server with my friends. I regret doing what I did, and I have I changed a lot, and I hope you will take this appeal into consideration, and I hope to join this FUN sever and I wish you will take this and make a 13 year old's hope to be back on his favorite server, and play with his friends. And i promise that i wont grief or do anything wrong, I assure you that I will NOT do anything wrong again, I will read over the rules, and I will stick to them. I have matured in many ways. I don't make fun of people, I'm not rude, I don't joke around all the time, ect. you get the point of what I'm trying to say.

Ninja_Zaye
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT! Ninja_Zaye Empty Re: PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT! Ninja_Zaye

Post by Guest 7/31/2013, 5:46 am

I banned you.
Seems legit.
unbanned
Don't make me regret it.

Info on server updates:
Alot of your old builds were likely rolled back, since it's been a while. We now have two survival maps, the old one being accessible through /warp world1, the new one being /warp world2. Old biome warps are now /warp oldplains oldcanada etc. The new map came with the 1.6 update recently, so it has natural spawning horses and things. Inventories transfer between both maps and shopworld, and the PVP world has been opened via /warp pvp (different set of rules from SMP). I think that covers most of the major changes... but if you're confused with anything ask staffs online. I will unban you as soon as I log on.

Back to top Go down