Another One of Profratty's Ban Appeals

2 posters

Go down

Another One of Profratty's Ban Appeals Empty Another One of Profratty's Ban Appeals

Post by profratty 7/30/2013, 7:28 am

Minecraft username: Profratty

Mod/Admin who banned you: ... um I do believe it was madscientist032 ...

Reason you were banned: Griefing revilo's "Redstone World"

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: I do believe that this is a large misunderstanding... Me and Ollie (revilo410) are good friends IRL and often play on servers together. After a particularly intense time on a factions server a small inside joke began to emerge - he betrayed my faction (the PoshChaps) with his faction (the silence) and whilst doing so he left a large number of signs around saying "the silence has fallen"; naturally I retaliated with a faction called the darkness and left signs around saying "the darkness has ascended". This has carried on through a large variety of servers that we play on - including oasis. Therefore I did not think that any harm would be caused when I did the above to Rev's Redstone World (I kept the light emitting materials and was willing to put them back after the moment had past. It was intended for rev to find first and then the joke to end but instead mad found it first, misunderstood it and I received a ban... 

I apologize deeply for any annoyance caused but I do believe that the punishment is a bit out of proportion and would really like to come back to Oasis again Crying or Very sad.

Thanks, Profratty
profratty
profratty
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Another One of Profratty's Ban Appeals Empty Re: Another One of Profratty's Ban Appeals

Post by madscientist032 7/30/2013, 11:10 am

Thedude13542 wrote:This is like that time in the gang when I put a body in the back of my chums car but a cop found it first.

JK. This guy was just dorking around with his friend, He should get unbanned. :)

AngryDino wrote:
Thedude13542 wrote:JK. This guy was just dorking around with his friend, He should get unbanned. :)

/\ I agree he was just messing about, I suppose it was just unfortunate that the wrong guy found it. Smile

Please refrain from posting in ban threads unless you have a relevant and valid reason!

Profratty, based on your past history, I'd say this is your third or so ban appeal. Consider this your final warning - your next ban is permanent.

For now, I will have you unbanned as soon as I can. You should be unbanned within the next couple of hours.

Appeal accepted
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down