[Mod]Linkinparkey

Go down

[Mod]Linkinparkey Empty [Mod]Linkinparkey

Post by Linkinparkey 7/27/2013, 5:27 pm

I suppose it's time to re-introduce myself to the community :)

I'm a 21 year old guy from Denmark, who studies Medicinal Chemistry at Aarhus University. Like a lot of people here, I love videogames, and I don't have any specific kind of games that I like more than others, I just love exploring new games :D Other than that, I love to watch anime series and search for new music on youtube ;)

I currently live home with my parents, because it's free and close to uni :D I have a girlfriend that I've been with for about 4 months now, and I also have two dogs named Luna, a german shepherd, and Dina, a miniature schnauser ^.^

What kind of guy am I on the server? Well, most people find me to be a very pleasant guy, who likes to help people in need :) (I won't build your homes for you though!) There's no better feeling than right after you know that you've done a good deed :)

I have a fair sense of judgment, and I don't like to permban people from the server. That being said, if I find that anyone's ruining the fun of the game for others, I WILL act to stop it. And although I can be very forgiving, I will strike down hard on people who knowingly try to ruin the fun for others, nomatter what excuse they have!

A piece of advice if you do get banned by me. Don't try to blame anyone else, this will get you nowhere. Be a man and take the responsibility of YOUR actions, and whatever happened on YOUR account. If you can do that, I will in most cases give you a second chance to prove that you've learned your lesson.
Linkinparkey
Linkinparkey
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down