shawn_35469 - Member App Minecraft username:

3 posters

Go down

shawn_35469 - Member App Minecraft username: Empty shawn_35469 - Member App Minecraft username:

Post by shawn_35469 7/22/2013, 2:08 am

Minecraft username: shawn_35469

Where did you found out about Oasis SMP?: [b style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; white-space: nowrap; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"]minecraftservers[/b].org

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Couple of hours 

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: At least 3-4 times a week.

Have you voted for Oasis: Yes.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, Guides, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you: I am new but I have had a conversation with ThatOneChick. I think that player is trusted. 

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted?: I will be a great person who will  continuously interact with the existing community. I play by all posted rules and assist in making sure that those around me act accordingly. I am also more than wiling to offer donations to assist with the server costs.

shawn_35469
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

shawn_35469 - Member App Minecraft username: Empty shawn_35469 - Member App Minecraft username:

Post by shawn_35469 7/22/2013, 2:11 am

Minecraft username: shawn_35469

Where did you found out about Oasis SMP?: minecraftservers.org

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Couple of hours 

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: At least 3-4 times a week.

Have you voted for Oasis: Yes.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, Guides, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you: I am new but I have had a conversation with ThatOneChick. I think that player is trusted. 

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted?: I will be a great person who will  continuously interact with the existing community. I play by all posted rules and assist in making sure that those around me act accordingly. I am also more than wiling to offer donations to assist with the server costs.

Note: repost due to weird formatting in the initial post.

shawn_35469
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

shawn_35469 - Member App Minecraft username: Empty Re: shawn_35469 - Member App Minecraft username:

Post by jackOPSftw 7/22/2013, 2:17 am

Hey mate, nice application.

You don't have to edit your post now, but for future reference there is an edit button, to the top right of your post. More information on our forum can be found here.
jackOPSftw
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

shawn_35469 - Member App Minecraft username: Empty Re: shawn_35469 - Member App Minecraft username:

Post by Heisenberg 7/22/2013, 1:18 pm

Approved, enjoy your new rank!
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down