My Pixelated World! [Update #1]

2 posters

Go down

My Pixelated World! [Update #1] Empty My Pixelated World! [Update #1]

Post by momogowi 7/21/2013, 7:58 pm

OK, I know, I'm stupid sometimes...This is a piece of artwork I made, again, I don't know how long it took me...But I hope you like it, because i spent a lot of time on it! This is straight from paper Mario, it is the 1,000 year door and pedestal to go along with it. I made a thousand year door on the server in 1.5 map before, but that one had it just the door, and it was closed over...But this is my newly improved 1,000 year door! In the game, paper Mario the thousand year door, (If you never played, I won't spoil how...) there is a way to open the thousand year door, but all I can tell you is that, it's near the end of the game...Anyway on that note, you will notice a swirly vortex while the door is opening, that's because that's what it does in the game. All of the darkness sealed just swirls and disappears or something, I don't really know how to describe it, but it just does that in the game! The door opening cut scene in the entire game because its so cool! Anyway, if you haven't played the game, you should check it out one day :D

My Pixelated World! [Update #1] 56kpfEs

My Pixelated World! [Update #1] CQ25FVv

My Pixelated World! [Update #1] WUpofFN

My Pixelated World! [Update #1] U4XFyrf

Well, that's all for now, but I will post more artwork in the future, I'm thinking of doing the 3-D pixel art. For everyone who wants these on the server, remember, it's SMP, which means It will take forever to make these on the server...But hey, I just do these for fun! Alright, see you later, and I'll catch you, on the Flipside!

Last edited by momogowi on 7/23/2013, 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Long Passage...)
momogowi
momogowi
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

My Pixelated World! [Update #1] Empty Re: My Pixelated World! [Update #1]

Post by 4emersons 7/21/2013, 10:35 pm

I cant read the signs.  no one else that I know has nearly as much trouble reading signs on Minecraft as me.  It is not my vision because I have always had exceptional vision, and I have no trouble reading things from quite a distance in real life, but not in MC.  I have no way of explaining why....just one of those weird qualities that God gave me.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by momogowi 7/23/2013, 2:41 pm

4emersons wrote:I cant read the signs.  no one else that I know has nearly as much trouble reading signs on Minecraft as me.  It is not my vision because I have always had exceptional vision, and I have no trouble reading things from quite a distance in real life, but not in MC.  I have no way of explaining why....just one of those weird qualities that God gave me.

I fixed for you buddy :D
momogowi
momogowi
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 7/23/2013, 3:29 pm

momogowi wrote:
4emersons wrote:I cant read the signs.  no one else that I know has nearly as much trouble reading signs on Minecraft as me.  It is not my vision because I have always had exceptional vision, and I have no trouble reading things from quite a distance in real life, but not in MC.  I have no way of explaining why....just one of those weird qualities that God gave me.

I fixed for you buddy :D

thx :D Smile
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down