MarcoTheGod
4emersons
tweee121
10 posters

Go down

Helloo =) Empty Helloo =)

Post by tweee121 7/15/2013, 9:19 pm

I'm very new at this so hopefully... all goes well -_-

My name is Jennifer. I have a bad habit of never answering to my name, so most of my friends address me by my middle name, Thuy (pronounced like Tweee). Or they just give up trying to get my attention. Whichever pleases them more.  I'm 26 from Houston, born and raised. Graduated as an interior design major, but that doesn't seem to help me much in Minecraft.... pooo. I'm very nice. It usually takes quite a bit for someone to make me mad enough to act out. I hold all the anger in so I probably have an ulcer or something.... but I'm hoping maybe one day I can go all awesome Hulk if it builds up enough. Jk jk. Hmm...

I'm a major newbie to Minecraft... like major.  Tewshortforu introduced me to it on my recent visit to her in June. She's my bff since 5th grade (scared the bejeezuz out of me when I first met her lol). She is now my minecraft teacher and protector (I fall... a lot). The day I got minecraft was also the first day I came to Oasis. I accidentally walked straight into lava and died (pressed W instead of Q... oops). After that I played in single for a bit to kind of get the hang of it. I was pretty hesitant on how the chat box would announce my next death lol. A few days later, I think, I came back and I really don't want to leave =) Everyone is so nice so it's helping me get out of my shell a bit (first online multiplayer game ever). I'm glad to be learning so much from such creative players too, so that's a plus.

Today, I was given member rank so I'm even more excited. Thank you to tewshortforu, 4emersons, artic534, and artismarti for vouching for me, and a major thumbs up and thank you for Krazo for making me member. Can't wait to play and learn more in Oasis =)

-tweee121
tweee121
tweee121
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Helloo =) Empty Re: Helloo =)

Post by 4emersons 7/15/2013, 10:28 pm

Nice intro! That is interesting pronunciation of your middle name xD.  I have been playing Minecraft for about 3 years I think, but I still remember my 1st time playing in both Peaceful and easy.  For the 1st like 5 months I played on nothing but peaceful, and I died like 4 times before sunset even because of a cave that I was trying to get to but kept dying from falling.  The 1st time I played on easy, (you might want to hold your hand in front of your mouth so you don't spit the monitor from laughing Laughing  so hard) the 1st time I heard a skeleton, I, no exaggeration, twitched so hard that I ripped the cord on the mouse and ripped the keyboard out of the plugin and accidentally threw it on the floor.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Yeah....I was...."startled.....xD.  Anyway, I hope to see you a lot in-game and you seen to be a nice person!  If you ever need help, just ask me if I am on! :D

Last edited by 4emersons on 7/15/2013, 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *cough cough* ya gotta add da faces!)
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoTheGod 7/15/2013, 11:08 pm

Welcome to Oasis! Nice intro.
MarcoTheGod
MarcoTheGod
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 7/16/2013, 3:47 am

tweee121 wrote:I'm 26 from Houston, born and raised.

I always think of this when I read Born and raised.

Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by tweee121 7/16/2013, 11:54 am

4emersons: Goodness I remember the first time I ventured outside. I got so excited about finding pigs in the jungle I didn't even realize it was night. Next thing you know BAM enderman appeared in front of me so I started hauling in the other direction. When I stopped a skeleton started shooting at me and I was slashing back and running all crazy. Finally killed it and BOOM creeper snuck up on me. I started running again when I saw a zombie coming. Next thing you know, I was lost. Had no idea where home was and the zombie was still following. Then light bulb... I dug a 3x2 hole and hid. I had an empty hunger bar and one health left. So I was like okay... should I eat rotten flesh? When the timer started counting off, I freaked out and thought, "Ahh, I see. So this is my second death." My little adventure nearly gave me a heart attack lol.

marcothegod: Thank you so much. That gif is hilarious btw. Love it. lol

krazo: lmao. I love that show. Funny thing is, tewshortforu memorizes most of that into. It's pretty funny watching her "rap"
tweee121
tweee121
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 7/16/2013, 12:59 pm

Welcome to Oasis, I hope to see you in game =)!
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggJ1939 7/16/2013, 2:33 pm

great intro! Hope to be on soon and maybe catch you in the game :) if you need anything, just send me a message :) (that /msg biggj39 *insert message here*) Don't know if you know how to message, i didn't for the longest time haha ><
BiggJ1939
BiggJ1939
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://unexpecteddesign.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by _Zeira_ 7/16/2013, 3:58 pm

Welcome to the Oasis family! Im sure you will catch on soon, minecraft is addicted that way! Come by /warp boardwalk and say Hi sometime. ^.^
_Zeira_
_Zeira_
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 7/16/2013, 5:51 pm

_Zeira_ wrote:Welcome to the Oasis family! Im sure you will catch on soon, minecraft is addicted that way!

Minecraft is not addicted, it is the community of Oasis which makes it fun. :3
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Big_Mac_Joe 7/16/2013, 10:27 pm

Kяazo wrote:
_Zeira_ wrote:Welcome to the Oasis family! Im sure you will catch on soon, minecraft is addicted that way!

Minecraft is not addicted, it is the community of Oasis which makes it fun. :3

I agree, it is the community that makes Minecraft servers fun (besides building). Without the community Minecraft servers wouldn't be as addicting as some of them are.

Also, Nice intro tweee121 and hope to see you around the server.
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBigMacJoe

Back to top Go down

Post by tweee121 7/17/2013, 11:58 pm

Thank you so much you guys. Zeira is right in a way. When I finally started surviving in single, I was finally able to enjoy minecraft so much more.  Got pretty excited whenever I was able to fully build anything. But it's so true about the community, everyone makes it so much more enjoyable. I love how everyone is funny and witty. I'm still getting used to the chat thing so every now and then I catch your jokes. I've almost spit on my comp several times.
tweee121
tweee121
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 7/18/2013, 5:37 am

tweee121 wrote:I've almost spit on my comp several times.

Better clean yo screen up then. :p
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyNinjaStar 7/21/2013, 3:00 am

Nice intro, welcome to Oasis. Don't feel bad about being a newby. I've been playing a few months (in single player, about a month at Oasis) and just the other day I almost died falling down a ravine. I would have died, but I was extremely lucky and landed in a spider web that broke my fall. My major cause of death is lack of caution and looking up while walking instead of looking down. Laughing

Anyway, I hope to see you around in game. If you need any help with anything, let me know.
FairyNinjaStar
FairyNinjaStar
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://sarahchristina.hubpages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tweee121 7/22/2013, 9:23 pm

Ahah I have the opposite problem. I never look up and always get jumped by something lol
tweee121
tweee121
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 7/22/2013, 9:39 pm

tweee121 wrote: I remember the first time I ventured outside. I got so excited about finding pigs in the jungle I didn't even realize it was night. Next thing you know BAM enderman appeared in front of me so I started hauling in the other direction. When I stopped a skeleton started shooting at me and I was slashing back and running all crazy. Finally killed it and BOOM creeper snuck up on me. I started running again when I saw a zombie coming. Next thing you know, I was lost. Had no idea where home was and the zombie was still following. Then light bulb... I dug a 3x2 hole and hid. I had an empty hunger bar and one health left. So I was like okay... should I eat rotten flesh? When the timer started counting off, I freaked out and thought, "Ahh, I see. So this is my second death." My little adventure nearly gave me a heart attack lol.

That's basically every new persons first night. At least you did't whine about hunger or anything.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tweee121 7/23/2013, 7:15 pm

lol wasn't too big of a deal for me when I found out rotten flesh was "edible". nasty... but "edible" :P
tweee121
tweee121
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum