CheezyDoug - MEMBER APP

2 posters

Go down

CheezyDoug - MEMBER APP Empty CheezyDoug - MEMBER APP

Post by CheezyDoug 7/12/2013, 1:24 am

Username? I go by CheezyDoug. My real name is Christian Hogue. I was born 17 years ago from this date. I am now currently in Northglenn, CO. Now I found out about Oasis Smp from a guy in one of the reddit servers adding me on skype. I don't know if he wants the fame so I won't say his name. I have been playing on this server since my join date on the forums (June 20, 2013). I will possibly be planning to support the community for until I stop playing Minecraft. I voted when I joined the forums and 3 times over for 2 days (then I had vacation and connection problems). If I would remember the names but 3 people told me to write a member app and 1 was Gweedo. I know I haven't been on this server for long, but the reason why I deserve being a member is that I have inspiration to hold on to things of building stature. I have built so many things on different servers all over, but it keeps getting destroyed by players. This server has a community like no other. I have built a measly old manor on world1. But I have prepared something bigger and more incredible to seek of 1 eye. I will enjoy this server and the forums and spark the community to greater heights by posting massive screenshots, welcoming new players, and meeting new people along the way. In every aspect of my new future, I would cherish this server for minecraft for as long as I will see the tunnel ahead. Imagine the tunnel was a wormhole to another universe and come back winning the nobel prize. And I also deserve to be a member because, after the 3 weeks, No one remembers me. 
                                                                                      -Cheezydoug
CheezyDoug
CheezyDoug
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

CheezyDoug - MEMBER APP Empty Re: CheezyDoug - MEMBER APP

Post by CheezyDoug 7/12/2013, 7:05 pm

This is all in the member format :D
CheezyDoug
CheezyDoug
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger