hi im still wanting an un-ban and i havent gotton a response

3 posters

Go down

hi im still wanting an un-ban and i havent gotton a response Empty hi im still wanting an un-ban and i havent gotton a response

Post by nathanjb1 6/6/2013, 6:56 pm

hi im nathanjb1 and i want an unban

i want an UN-ban because i did something wrong and i have a lot of backup to support me from other servers and i have a friend mayday213 and he wants me back on the server and i think it was a moderator that banned me for greifing a emerald beacon and i think everybody deserves a second chance please un-ban me i need it

nathanjb1
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

hi im still wanting an un-ban and i havent gotton a response Empty Re: hi im still wanting an un-ban and i havent gotton a response

Post by madscientist032 6/6/2013, 7:11 pm

nathanjb1, please use the following format to make your ban appeal.

Minecraft username:

Mod/Admin who banned you:

Reason you were banned:

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

hi im still wanting an un-ban and i havent gotton a response Empty leave me alone i know what to do pls un-ban me

Post by nathanjb1 6/6/2013, 7:32 pm

my minecraft username: is nathanjb1

mod/admin that manned me: i have no flipping clue who banned me

reason for ban: i got banned for greifing a emerald beacon

reason i think i shud get un-banned: i think i shud get un-banned because everybody deserves a second chance in games to prove there worth and i have friends on this server waiting for me

nathanjb1
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

hi im still wanting an un-ban and i havent gotton a response Empty Re: hi im still wanting an un-ban and i havent gotton a response

Post by Gweedo358 6/6/2013, 7:52 pm

Did a forum search no ban thread found, also what is the ban message when you try to log in, that will help. Need staff input, on remembering this person.
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweedo358 6/7/2013, 10:17 pm

waited 24hrs I am unbanning you. I cant find a ban thread on the issue. Enjoy your second chance.
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down