Core Protect

3 posters

Go down

Core Protect Empty Core Protect

Post by Mettenburg 5/14/2013, 8:30 am

I know you are already using LogBlock as your logging plugin, but in my past experience LogBlock has its problems. What plugin doesn't? Well, when I was running my server I started out with LogBlock and had so many problems with it and didn't like the fact that you could log stuff like ItemFrames and what not. And then Core Protect was suggested to me. I looked into it and tried it. Instantly I liked it. Light on the system and no "Tools" needed. It also can log stuff like ItemFrames. I think this is one plugin that should be looked into and if you have any questions I am more than will to try and answer them. Here is the link to it. - http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/coreprotect/
Mettenburg
Mettenburg
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Core Protect Empty Re: Core Protect

Post by Pandaz1 5/15/2013, 5:22 am

I am aware that this is an AMAZING plugin, You can also rollback tnt, water, lava, fire, explosion or even enderman griefs! Buuuut:

1, It will take some practice for staff
2, It wouldn't be used til the next map, Because of old LogBlock data we need Just in case something goes wrong
Pandaz1
Pandaz1
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 5/15/2013, 11:12 am

I have used core protect before and I'll have to say I prefer log block 150% more. Core protect is not as widely known and is sometimes quite buggy. Log block has basically all the same functionality so personally I would stick to lb but it all depends on if we need these features which you say core protect has.
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum