+2
brickhunter1
Kyorgtea
6 posters

Go down

Probably never heard of me before c: Empty Probably never heard of me before c:

Post by Kyorgtea 5/7/2013, 7:11 pm

This introduction is well overdue, I suppose x3

Probably never heard of me before c: Screen14 Le me c:

I guess most people don't really know ME, you might know me by my in-game attitude, my caps, or my silly comments, but that's about it I guess. ^.^

So

Ok I'll try to make this as short as possible xD. My name is -requested removal-. I have many nicknames like Kyo, Kyorg, Caps Queen, Mary, Mry (not gonna even get into those nicknames o-o). My physical age is -requested removal-, my mental age differs from time to time. Ofc I'm a girl well, maybe you didn't know that, WELL actually most people who have never met me or takled to me, think I'm a guy ;n;.

I'm kinda a big klutz. I usually don't do chores bc "I screw everything up" TT^TT.
I'm one of the smartest people in my class, but my grades suck bc I rarely do my homework ^-^'. I'm an animal lover, but I'm not vegan. I mean I, love animals but they are tasty as well @A@.(OFC, I don't or cant eat fish or sheep, I don't have the heart). Speaking of loving animals, I have 3 adorable doggies c:. Pinto my favourite, youngest, and fattest and OFC the cutest is a Chihuahua/Jack Russell mix x3. My other doggies are quite old, in their 8-11's Bamba my teacup bitch is a yorkie that is more annoying than me, and ALOT more aggressive as well xD. Levi is my sheep ;u;. He is a soft coated wheaten terrier, he is adorably soft and very sweet, only if i could dye him like the sheep in Minecraft ;_;.

Well I've hungout with several people on google hangouts, from oasis, so a fraction of you know what I look like, but that WAS a year ago, then again. x3

So here's me c:
Spoiler:

People might say, "oh your ugly/aww so kawaii<3' but really idaf bc my girl crush is myself ;_; Probably never heard of me before c: Screen13

I kinda suck at building xD. I've been playing minecraft since alpha, so it makes up for it, I guess =P. My favourite minecraft mob is enderdragon, I have an unsual obesssion with that mob ;-;. I call him Frank c: .

I don't really expect anyone to reply to this xD

Last edited by Lina on 6/9/2014, 11:53 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : player requested name and age removal)
Kyorgtea
Kyorgtea
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Probably never heard of me before c: Empty Re: Probably never heard of me before c:

Post by brickhunter1 5/7/2013, 7:33 pm

Kyorgtea wrote:
I don't really expect anyone to reply to this xD

HAH, proved you wrong. Nice long intro by the way
brickhunter1
brickhunter1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Probably never heard of me before c: Empty Re: Probably never heard of me before c:

Post by Guest 5/7/2013, 8:24 pm

...oh god Frank......hnnnnnnnng *flails*
random enderdragon gif:
Probably never heard of me before c: EnderdragonFlying

Back to top Go down

Post by nsuth13 #2 5/8/2013, 1:54 am

Nice to see what you look like mary.
Welcome to oasis lol jokes.

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 5/8/2013, 6:50 am

Welcome to oasis smp!
Enjoy your stay, and looking forward seeing you in game! Smile
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 5/8/2013, 9:58 am

Leagle wrote:Welcome to oasis smp!
lol
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyorgtea 5/8/2013, 11:40 am

Leagle wrote:Welcome to oasis smp!

;-; youlitleshit

brickhunter1 wrote:Nice long intro by the way
Ty ^.^
Kyorgtea
Kyorgtea
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by realgriffin 5/8/2013, 4:36 pm

It's Great to finally get to know you, Mary! For the people that don't know can you tell us where the name "Kyorgtea" comes from.
realgriffin
realgriffin
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 5/8/2013, 5:20 pm

okok that post of mine was a little..meh.

Round 2,

Nice into, i think people will know you somewhat better now.
Which will help to get along with you. tongue

also, nice picture.
I think i speak for a few more people then just my self if i say that i find it satisfying to know how someone looks like when you talk to them.. Probably never heard of me before c: 758422
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyorgtea 5/8/2013, 5:41 pm

nsuth13 #2 wrote:Nice to see what you look like mary.
Hah, thanks c:

Realgriffin wrote:It's Great to finally get to know you, Mary!
D'aaaaaw :3

Realgriffin wrote:For the people that don't know can you tell us where the name "Kyorgtea" comes from.
I'll add that in, later x3

Leagle wrote:also, nice picture.
D'aaaaaaaw thanks x3
Kyorgtea
Kyorgtea
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down