Buildoff?

+2
nsuth13 #2
AttractiveBanana
6 posters

Go down

Buildoff? Empty Buildoff?

Post by AttractiveBanana 4/27/2013, 2:33 am

So there have been rumors that MAYBE! Just maybe, that a group of architects and/or an artisan will be having a 24 hour building competition. If so, It would be taking place in an arena of gratuitous size, kind of like the one at /warp buildoff, but with no walls or ceiling to prohibit building. Anyone else want to see this happen?
AttractiveBanana
AttractiveBanana
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Buildoff? Empty Re: Buildoff?

Post by nsuth13 #2 4/27/2013, 2:43 am

I'm so in for this but I have responsibilities so i hope it's a fine time for me.

I'm getting some good medieval build idea's in whahaha

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by bober_rus 4/27/2013, 4:31 am

artisans and architects have different abilities.. idea is good though..
bober_rus
bober_rus
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz1 4/27/2013, 5:17 am

bober_rus wrote:artisans and architects have different abilities.. idea is good though..

When I was in build off, I was gamemodedededed.

Anyways, The only issue I have is mainly (No offence) Josh / Nsuth. I am not to sure, But since he is only 12-13, He might have trouble staying up for 24 hours straight, Not to mention it is not good at ALL for his health, Because he is still growing. I like the idea but it should be limited to like an only 10 player build off, Or 15. Either way, I like the idea
Pandaz1
Pandaz1
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by nsuth13 #2 4/27/2013, 5:29 am

Pandaz1 wrote:
bober_rus wrote:artisans and architects have different abilities.. idea is good though..

When I was in build off, I was gamemodedededed.

Anyways, The only issue I have is mainly (No offence) Josh / Nsuth. I am not to sure, But since he is only 12-13, He might have trouble staying up for 24 hours straight, Not to mention it is not good at ALL for his health, Because he is still growing. I like the idea but it should be limited to like an only 10 player build off, Or 15. Either way, I like the idea

24 hours phhh lol anyways It goes for 24 hours doesn't mean you need to stay up 24 hours :)

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 4/27/2013, 6:12 am

Wouldn't be fair, architects have very different building skills from artisans, that's why they're architects, and still, gamemode wouldn't change that, it would change the speed of building.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz1 4/27/2013, 7:43 am

ExtraSauce wrote:Wouldn't be fair, architects have very different building skills from artisans, that's why they're architects, and still, gamemode wouldn't change that, it would change the speed of building.

EVERY player has their own building style, It would be fair.. :D
Pandaz1
Pandaz1
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue 4/27/2013, 9:24 am

Building speed is absolutely relevant to a build-off. I've wasted a whole day in creative mode before, but there's no way I could build that much in survival mode even if I had a whole month.

Each player should have identical building supplies and identical building sites. Either everyone flies or nobody flies - it's just way too big an advantage.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by AttractiveBanana 4/27/2013, 11:43 am

I agree with you grim, but the fact remains that there are insane artisans out there, (ie. Locket3773, Jacopley, etc.) If you've seen them build along with other architects, they are very close regardless of gamemode.
AttractiveBanana
AttractiveBanana
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down