BIO: AKTIV8R

2 posters

Go down

BIO: AKTIV8R Empty BIO: AKTIV8R

Post by AKTIV8R 4/19/2013, 5:45 pm

Wuts up guys, figure its time to let u all in on some stuff about me...

The names Pete, I'm 25 and live in Ohio... so as far as that goes, there not much to tell hah ( I mean cmon, it's Ohio...). At the moment im technically "unemployed", but I do my thing training dogs (among other things haha) around town and make a little bit of cash that way. I've played guitar and drums since before I graduated high school, although I don't play much anymore. I have a wonderful girlfriend that I intend to marry and have some brats with...but ill take my time with that heh. I also have a big ol dog layin next to me everytime I play, I rescued him from the winter weather a few yeas back and hes been mine ever since.

Now that I've covered that crap.... on to the good stuff.
I started playin Minecraft on XBOX 360 a few months ago and became addicted to creating all sorts of abominations. I began watching youtube vids, tryin to learn the ropes of redstone, farm, and such when I realized I really just needed the PC version to really have some fun. I've never been good with thumbsticks anyway haha. Grew up with some video games around but didn't really get into them until a few years back. Bouncing around from FPS's to MMORPG's and back again, I find myself here with you good folks, having a great time playing and socializing.

Anyway... Thanks a bunch for letting me hang with you guys, and I hope to continue to impress as I grow with this incredible community (even you madmins =P)

Peace!

AKTIV8R
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

BIO: AKTIV8R Empty Re: BIO: AKTIV8R

Post by Kevo235 4/19/2013, 6:21 pm

AKTIV8R wrote:training dogs
Nice to see you. Did you train Dog the Bounty Hunter for money because I think that'd be the coolest.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by AKTIV8R 4/19/2013, 10:42 pm

Hah, that would be kool I spose...
but no im not that skilled, besides he's a lil too ugly too be taught...and dumb lol

just noticed sumtin tho....who quotes themselves in their sig?! lol conceited much? lmao jk man, thx for readin!

AKTIV8R
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 4/20/2013, 4:49 pm

AKTIV8R wrote:conceited much?
Yes actually. I am extremely narcissistic.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum