Cadenp

Go down

Cadenp Empty Cadenp

Post by Cadenp 4/4/2013, 6:10 pm

A little about myself, I'm not your average gamer, i actually am not very open about it but it is truly my passion, i started playing MC back in the beta days on a temp server my buddy was running out of his house, we expanded got donators and i became his top mod, we are still great friends today but due to school and lack of time we no longer run a server, our max number of people on the server at one time even reached about 50 people at one point! I live in Washington, i am an athlete in college, i play baseball, and still find my time for work, school and of course MC, what got me into gaming was all the way back in the day where my favorite game was of course Mario Cart N64 and i escalated from there to ps2 (Yes i had that 64 FOREVER!!), where Gta san adreas was my all time greatest and most played game. Got a xbox, moved on to the 360, was a pro Cod player for about 3 years, #1 in singles, doubles and team for about 4 straight months on GB (Gamebattles). Most successful game so far has been black ops, made about 1500 dollars proffessionally, not too bad for a 16 year old at the time. Anything you need to know just let me know, i'd be glad to answer.

Thanks!

Cadenp
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum