Volunteers needed to help test a plugin!

Go down

Volunteers needed to help test a plugin! Empty Volunteers needed to help test a plugin!

Post by Paxination 3/21/2013, 3:37 pm

I need 4 volunteers to help with testing for my plugin.

A couple of prerequisites have to be met.
1 TS/mic....must have....we will be communicating everything on TS.
2 You must be a TRUSTED RANK or higher. I will ignore ANY members or guest that apply for this.
3 update to 1.5
4 must be available at 8pm EST tonight.

The 1st 4 that apply that meet the 2 requirements will get to help me. I will be on TS around 7:30pm EST awaiting everyones arrival. If every one shows up in TS earlier we will start then. But no sooner than 7:30pm EST. Sorry for the last minute post about this but been busy and I really need to push this out the door.

ALso, I will be giving credit to ALL of those that have participated in testing my plugins IN THE PLUGIN ITS SELF! Thanks for your support!

EDIT: need to be udpated to 1.5!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Volunteers needed to help test a plugin! Empty Re: Volunteers needed to help test a plugin!

Post by Paxination 3/21/2013, 4:29 pm

OSGA just pmd me, so he's first on list
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Volunteers needed to help test a plugin! Empty Re: Volunteers needed to help test a plugin!

Post by Paxination 3/21/2013, 6:17 pm

Ok let me make this clear. POST HERE! STOP WITH THE PM's....please...lol. And if you dont know what time zones are and how to find the time in anouther country, then please dont bother. Any who its less than 2 hours from now. I have 1 volunteer so far, maybe 2 if Nsuth replies back soon enough.
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 3/21/2013, 6:28 pm

My bad, I had no idea normal players could not post here....lol...so here's the list so far

Osga
Realgriffin
Grimtongue (maybe)
nsuth (maybe)

I would like to see 2 more volunteers reply just in case.

hell I will use all 6 if i have too....this is testing party chat.....
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down