minefreak313 Guide App

2 posters

Go down

minefreak313 Guide App Empty minefreak313 Guide App

Post by minefreak313 2/26/2013, 9:02 pm

Minecraft username: minefreak313

Real name (recommended): Andrew

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have played for over a month and think this is probably the best out there.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: 5-7 Times a week for over 30min.

Name any Guides, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: Paxination (just maybe though) and if your looking for Trusted people - netherpro.

Why do you deserve Guide status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: At the beginning I got banned because I griefed but ever since that I have been doing everything I can to be good and I think that since I am going this far in this Guide Application I feel that I should get the Guide Status. When I go on I try and be helpful and learn new things about this server - like how people react and I would help by telling all members anything that they should know.
minefreak313
minefreak313
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

minefreak313 Guide App Empty Re: minefreak313 Guide App

Post by bandityogo 2/26/2013, 9:07 pm

I like your enthusiasm, but I have to say no to this. To apply you have to be well-known AND liked by both the players and the staff, I for one do not even know you, so bottom line, go for a lower rank like trusted, or idk what rank you are. Guide right now is no where near. Topic Locked
bandityogo
bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down