[Admin]Gweedo358 staff profile

+2
Paxination
Gweedo358
6 posters

Go down

[Admin]Gweedo358 staff profile Empty [Admin]Gweedo358 staff profile

Post by Gweedo358 2/21/2013, 1:01 pm

And now what you all have been waiting for my staff profile, I know I can hear the excitement lol. Well where to start. Hmm from the begining. As the chemicals and primal oozzzz came together there was life....oh not that begining the other one. Ok here it goes try to follow along lol. I grew up in middle Fla where swamps were my backyard. The swamps was my playground where alligators and wild boar were an everyday thing and where mosquitoes would carry away small children, I learned how survive and at an early age where camping and outdoor activities were normal, I grew up with swimming and gymnatics, me and my brother wanted to be stunmen for the movies lol that faded over time. I was a cub scout and moved up the scouting ladder all the way to eagle. For those of you that dont know what scouting is, its like early survial triaining with a whole lot of life know how everything from sewing to camping. I was part of my communtiy swim team where my love for the water took me to the United States Coast Guard were I served 5 years doing everything from everyday patrols to dangerous rescues on the high seas the coast guard was good to me. I got to attend engieneering school where I learned how to work on anything from water fountains to main engines as big a three story house as well as computers and electronics. My love for games started in 1975 when I took my first trip to England, while waiting in the airport for the flight to take off there was this gaint machine called "pong" (smelled like burning wires) I buged my mom for money to play this thing called a video game lol. I have owned about every gamming system possiable and I still have most of the games. I now work on Mercedes-benz and Volvos as a living and have done so for the past 22 years.
I started minecraft on or about May 26 2012. I fell hard for the game I loved the way you could make anything you wanted to make all while giving you a sense of adventure. I build today with the spirit in mind that not all who visit my builds can fly I build as if I was really there living inside the minecraft game. I build real slow, I like to see what the area is asking for, like the area is speaking to me saying put this here make that there. I also love being staff I get a chance to make people happy and I also get to make Oasis beautiful at the same time, I will always be available to anyone who needs me here in Oasis well thats about it for now, most of you know my stories on teamspeak so stop in sometime and say wasss up. oh and just incase you thought I was a robot here is a  picture of me lol[Admin]Gweedo358 staff profile Kyle_s13 See I told you I was real and of coarse I have on my fav color well guys thats about it see you in game.

Last edited by Gweedo358 on 6/13/2013, 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

[Admin]Gweedo358 staff profile Empty Re: [Admin]Gweedo358 staff profile

Post by Paxination 2/21/2013, 1:43 pm

OMFG! LIke...I shit my self when I saw it in the latest topics! And your exactly how I pictured ya. One STOUT mutha effa!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by commander_chair 2/21/2013, 3:18 pm

he's lying, he really is a robot. This is just some good photoshop.
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by bandityogo 2/21/2013, 3:38 pm

for some reason I pictured you always wearing aviators and/or a ten gallon hat, like all the time, not sure why lol
bandityogo
bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 2/21/2013, 4:09 pm

You are a robot, not even kidding. I can see the iron in your veins.
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Adirem 2/21/2013, 7:11 pm

dang it Gweedo, I always imagined you like this guy, but in front of a computer screen:

[Admin]Gweedo358 staff profile 20-Kilgore
Adirem
Adirem
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down