[Artisan]nsuth13

4 posters

Go down

[Artisan]nsuth13 Empty [Artisan]nsuth13

Post by nsuth13 #2 2/17/2013, 3:19 am

Hey, my name is Joshua, I like to be called Josh.

I'm currently located and was born in Australia (were the kangaroo's live bro).

I'm in Year 8 this year , my school starts high school in year 7 so this is my second year of high school. Outside of school, I play sports such as Soccer, athletics and cross-country. I use to be the best at athletics in the school until this black kid came and beat me and beat me in cross-country and better than me at soccer LOL but i'm in the top soccer team and doing well.

How I found out about minecraft.

Before minecraft I never played any video games besides soccer games I never really played , My friend from school named Blake (lorie246) told me about minecraft I made a minecraft account than I had to buy it but i didn't know about classic and than my Friend showed me about classic, I played that for a long time and on classic server it's like easy to get OP so i staffed some servers and than I got premium and I didn't really play it I stilled played classic a lot and that my friend showed me how to play and basically the first server he told my was oasis and i'v been active since i'v started playing it (I love to look back through pics and look when i was like member)
being on oasis really improved my building skills my first build that a tried to make look nice in 1.2. This is what I thought is mansion than.
https://servimg.com/view/17756355/6

Now look at the progress from than to now. REAL mansion.

https://servimg.com/view/17756355/36

I'v been on oasis for now 8 months , I'v really matured in oasis since i first joined i was a 12 for a bit than I grew with how oasis works meet' ed lot's of new people . When i first joined I remember Maarten letting me live in his house for awhile since i just started minecraft and still learning how to survive lol. That day i made friends with [Artisan]Jackopsftw and we became the Australian buddies but unfortunately he as lefted for awhile because of school I hope he might come back but anyways. Oasis is apart of my life, if Oasis when down i would quit minecraft the only reason I still play this game is because of oasis (I spend way to many hours on minecraft that why i would quit :P) But i love this game and love all you guys, I have many close friends such as pax and maarten and others and Teamspeak buddies that I like to chat to. Thanks for making my time so fun :p
[Artisan]nsuth13

Last edited by nsuth13 #2 on 2/27/2013, 3:28 am; edited 2 times in total

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

[Artisan]nsuth13 Empty Re: [Artisan]nsuth13

Post by monster51234 2/17/2013, 4:26 am

You're awesome man Smile
By the way I played on oasis when it was 1.1[:x]

monster51234
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 2/17/2013, 5:26 am

monster51234 wrote:You're awesome man Smile

1.0 ftw...

Anyways nice intro :) I need to make a new one as well :P

[Artisan]nsuth13 Mca
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 2/17/2013, 8:54 am

revilo410 wrote:
monster51234 wrote:You're awesome man Smile

1.0 ftw...

1.8. Good times....

Back on topic, I hate it when those Kenyans pass me too suth. What's the distance you run, and what time?
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by nsuth13 #2 6/1/2013, 8:42 am

[Artisan]nsuth13 Tphoto10

Here's a fucking terrible picture of me. hope you enjoy

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned