Introductiuuun.

2 posters

Go down

Introductiuuun. Empty Introductiuuun.

Post by TheFluffyKitsune 2/16/2013, 11:08 pm

Okay, so i'm going to make an Introduction, finally...

My real name is Zach. Not "Zack" or "Zaceh" or whatever you can come up with, it's just "Zach".

I live in the volcano-ish summers, bitter winters, drowning springs, and unable-to-see-due-to-so-many-FAHKING-LEAVES-FALLING state of Texas, even though my Location says i'm in a city made of clouds (which would be very cool).

As of now, I am in High School and I am going to pursue a career or just the knowledge of Computer Science. Seems like a fun subject to work in, except for the jobs that make you one of those computer assistants that you can call if you have computer issues... I feel their pain when they are constantly called by computer dim-wits to help open a file on the desktop... I am currently taking the Band classes at my school and I play the Alto Saxophone, though I would prefer playing the Tenor, but our school has crappy tenors and I really don't feel like buying one, so i'm sticking with Alto. Our band is also a Marching Band, and one of the best in our region. Actually, it is the best in our region, not trying to brag...

You will not see me within any art-related posts on here anymore because I SUCK at art. I can doodle a bit, but other than that, it's like trying to draw and paint an exact copy of the Mona Lisa from memory when trying to do a good, colored drawing. Pixel art isn't hard on Minecraft though, so I can help out with that...

I have been on Oasis for nearly a year by now. When I first started out, I met a guy named Vampiresfire. At first, I thought he was there to kill me, since I didn't know that it was a non-PVP server, but he just showed me around a bit and taught me about the MCMMO plugin we used to have. After that, I made my way into a jungle not that far from CidKid's place that granted him Architect, and somehow my place had been undetected for nearly a month before I moved to the Ocean. During that time, I was able to visit all sorts of towns and fun areas with warps, and I think my favorite of the warps was the Shopworld for some reason... I don't know why, but I liked the place a lot, even though this wasn't the first time I visited a shop area on a server. I guess it was because other people could make shops, but I don't really know anymore, since that was quite a while ago. Anyway, the time I had to wait for promotions was a shot time. Only a day after I joined I applied for Member, and I received the promotion the next day. It only took me a few days, probably a week, to get promoted to Trusted. After that, I packed up my old home and moved to a new area. I started to build quite a few things after that, and seeing that I was on quite a lot during that time, after convincing my parents to lend some cash, I finally managed to donate. After that, I built quite a few things, like a hotel and a skyscraper. And that's all I can really remember about the first map...

I do play a few other games as well, such as TF2, Halo, Mass Effect, Portal, Half-life (Don't freak out, Mad), Dead Space, Skyrim, etc. As soon as I have enough Steam Credits, I will buy Assassin's Creed. Looks rather fun. Oh, speaking of Steam, my account is Skyflare if you want to add me.

Anyway, hope you guys can consider this an Introduction. I do enjoy playing with you guys on the server, and hope that we can also play on other games like the ones stated above that have Multiplayer.

Oh and one more VERY crucial detail that you REALLY should know about me that you MAY have not know before. I... Am... A... Brony.
TheFluffyKitsune
TheFluffyKitsune
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Introductiuuun. Empty Re: Introductiuuun.

Post by mickdude2 2/17/2013, 8:38 am

I was about to make a comment about Texas and cowboy football, but then I realized I live near Philadelphia and can't talk about football.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum